• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Bann appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Hometown

Minecraft name: Imameathead

Reason for your ban: Iron Theft... Yeah! you heard it right...

Who banned you: Arrei

Why should you be unbanned: Well... I have time invested on this server .."Yeah", you say.  But why steal.. I have know idea.. I saw it on chat late at night as a joke, an, Oh, thought it was a good idea.. Someone was building  a building or something an was buying out all my iron.. So I went for it... Maybe once...Twice.. So If unbanned i a will make it right...I will pay her back with iron or with player cash or slave labor.. "Man this looks bad.." Trust, is the number one thing on this server, talks about.."An I screwed this one  rolally! ".. So if it takes a while to unbann me, that's ok.. Not that I'm going to like it, or that i have a choice... "Reading this as they dig my grave an but a sign on it.."  But I think of what I would do in this situation... I've been an ass lately, to higher ranking players an in chat..  An now this.. An this just gave me a true awake up call..

Why do you want to come back: Like I said before..I have time  on this server.. But time is just time.. I don't really know why..I wake up in the morning, an can't wait to see who's on..I stay up late sometimes, just to talk to someone going threw a hard time in there life...An give them some "If I was in your place..This is what I would do..Or.. I do the same thing your doing, here's what I did do to over come it.."  Or show a new players around who had fallen out of love or feeling alone on  the server, to the different towns, spawns an sights..An try to give them a boost..  I leave Hometown running AFK, just to build up supplies because someone mailed me, an said they have a big job coming up.. an they will buy from me.. I look for trends on the server an plan ahead to meet those goals.. I don't build that much,I spend most of my time filling chest an making sure players have what they need.. I like to see the builds you guys do, an I'm just amazed.. Some players on Hometown have a real talent, an in a real world setting, can be great  architects an builders.. So in closing. Arrei an sorry for my actions.. I'm sorry for the future worry in checking to see who's been in your hoppers.. I'm sorry for when you see me, the anger you might feel when passing.. Arrei your build is so beautiful .. I can see the true essence  of a person, by the way they create.. An I hope to see it, when its all done.. In closing I hope to come back.. If not.... Well lets not hope it comes to that..." Acceptance is the key" ..Isn't it..

Imameathead ... name kind of says it all..
Warps
7/11
7/11sell
711xp
meatxp

7/11 stores in the town of
melon
highland
cloud9
LCB
candyland
whoville
cambridge
wtown
townsville
birchtown
webster

Also at
Spawn
711xp
market

You know, we were really considering making this the final straw and permanently banning you. This isn't the first time you've run into trouble, but with all the time and commitment you've put into the server we never expected you to outright steal from someone, much less from a staff member. If it wasn't for all the effort you've put into this appeal, you would've been done here. I'm going to give you one last chance. Keep your nose out of trouble, because if you make another screwup, it'll be your last. You're unbanned.

Thanks..an i have something for you when you get online.. please message me..
Warps
7/11
7/11sell
711xp
meatxp

7/11 stores in the town of
melon
highland
cloud9
LCB
candyland
whoville