• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
/warp smelt
/warp smelt is a new smelting warp created for the public.  By using this warp, players have an efficient way to smelt their items in a safe environment.  This warp was created so players do not have to make one at their house/base, and do not need to supply fuel.  Coal is supplied for you, but donations are appreciated.  There are currently two smelting rooms,  with three smelters in each room.  For security, open the trap door and stand on the pressure plate.  Close the door to show the room is in use.  I will admit this isn't the best redstone work, but its a work in progress.  I hope that you try out the warp and enjoy it! Thanks!

If you have any recommendations, just reply to this thread or mail me.   Heart
~/warp wool (free sheep farm)
~/warp leshop (affordable items)
~/warp smelt (free smelters)

nice! this is sure gonna boost mining progress. for the suggestion part, more smelting rooms asap would propably reduce waiting.

(01-17-2017, 12:06 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: nice! this is sure gonna boost mining progress. for the suggestion part, more smelting rooms asap would propably reduce waiting.

I'm working on it soon.  Just giving my shop some attention rn

Why use coal instead of lava or blaze rods? Out of curiosity.

(01-18-2017, 11:07 AM)thatguy3339 Wrote: Why use coal instead of lava  or blaze rods? Out of curiosity.

Coal is easier to get for me rather than blaze rods, because I go mining a lot.  I can just pick it up on the way.  Also, not a fan of lava buckets.