• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): Survival

Minecraft name: Originally HighJumpIsLife and WhoviansAreCool_. Currently AndyMETAL

Reason for your ban: X-Ray

Who banned you: Grimm

Why should you be unbanned: I was banned back in December 31st, 2015. Since then I have matured more to understand that it was wrong for me to try and be sneaky saying that I did not X-Ray even though I did. I am honestly still bothered by my ignorance and should have admitted the truth. I straight up lied to Grimm when I was sent to the in-game jail and also lied to frost as he logged in. That was the old, stupid me. The current date in which I am writing this is January 16th, 2017, a little bit over a year later since I was banned. 

Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back because there are features that this server has that other servers do not offer. I also wish to see if players from my time on this server are still playing on this server. I also want to come back because I loved the community for being helpful and giving off a nice calm atmosphere. Thank you for taking your time to read this.