• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello all
Big Grin 
Hello everyone, my name is Cinnamon_Strudel (or Andrew IRL) and I have just joined this server's community after I closed my server due to loss of interest in the game. Just before this semester, I got back into Minecraft and started looking for a fun server that was somewhat like mine, and I came upon this server. So far I have had nothing but fun and enjoyed my stay so far. A little bit about me, I am currently 19 and working toward my criminal justice degree in Northern Arizona. I am a volunteer for the police department where I live because I am not old enough to be a sworn officer yet (do not ask for any details about my dept, as you will be ignored). I used to live in California but moved to Arizona after high school (and yes, i love it). I have managed/owned minecraft servers for the better part of 5 years and I really look forward to bringing any knowledge I have to this great community. If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them either on the forums or in game. ALSO, WHAT IS THE DISCORD.

Welcome to the forums! Have fun here
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

Welcome to the HomeTown forums!
Discord here:
https://discord.gg/PU6uPfq
- KatNip

Welcome to the community!
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

wat r discord
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]