• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DONATE TODAY
Donate Today.

So as everyone Knows I am building a New Buildcorp HQ and getting ride of the old one . This is because with more competition we are needing to do this. and I have let my Building skills flow and Have come up with a new  design. This Head quarters will have prime real state for sale for a low cost so for those that want to open a shop will have that option.

I don't need the money But It would help the business . What do you the investors get out of it . Well that is a simple question. And the answer is This You will have the price of a shop cut in half incase you are interested in opening one at the new HQ. Aswell You will have all builds also be 50% off, And in the HQ there will be a wall with : your Name, The Amount of money that was invested, and A warp to a place of your Choice.

Now As always I ask for Suggestions on how to improve my building skills and buissness as a whole.

And  we are always looking for builders to if you are interested.

I have 950$ I can afford this HQ but if people wanna help out of Do what ever We would love the help. Thank you for your time.