Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server You Were Banned On: smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: White_X_Shadow

Reason for your ban: for griefing a water temple nearby my home

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: this server is one of the rare servers where people are more social and i really like it... and i got banned becouse i griefed a water temple that was really close to my house but somebody owned but didnt even have a claim on it and then they gave out to me that i took some blocks out of it....                                                      
Why do you want to come back: i really want to come back to this server becouse i had alot of progress on it and i was also recording a minecraft series with my friend on this server....  and ill like to continue it... we are on episode 7 of it already... but thatl all go into waste or my friend will have to continue with out me..... ,also this is the first server i was aloud to build a nice quarry with out being banned for digging in the main world..... ,
im really desperate to get back on this server and not dissapoint my friend.... and i guess if i dont get unbanned ill just buy a new account....

(01-22-2017, 09:39 PM)White_X_Shadow Wrote: Server You Were Banned On: smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: White_X_Shadow

Reason for your ban: for griefing a water temple nearby my home

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: this server is one of the rare servers where people are more social and i really like it... and i got banned becouse i griefed a water temple that was really close to my house but somebody owned but didnt even have a claim on it and then they gave out to me that i took some blocks out of it....                                                      
Why do you want to come back: i really want to come back to this server becouse i had alot of progress on it and i was also recording a minecraft series with my friend on this server....  and ill like to continue it... we are on episode 7 of it already... but thatl all go into waste or my friend will have to continue with out me..... ,also this is the first server i was aloud to build a nice quarry with out being banned for digging in the main world..... ,
im really desperate to get back on this server and not dissapoint my friend.... and i guess if i dont get unbanned ill just buy a new account....

Thank you for telling the truth, this will get you unbanned. You have been honest and given many reasons as to why you would like to be unbanned. The last bit is something that will not help you get unbanned. Avoiding your ban with another account will make it harder to be unbanned. Overall I will be unbanning you as you were honest to me. Welcome back to HomeTown! 

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/puM25
- KatNip