• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dealership
So some people heard dealership is closed. I am trying to make enough money for a tank. I have 13k right now and idk if the prices are going up or down. I want to know because I am buying access to a warp and buying a beacon. If the tank is expensive I will probably not buy the beacon, but if it is lowering I can buy the beacon, tank, and access.

Thx  Heart
The one and only, PUG

/warp puginc

(01-24-2017, 07:38 AM)benjijoey Wrote: So some people heard dealership is closed. I am trying to make enough money for a tank. I have 13k right now and idk if the prices are going up or down. I want to know because I am buying access to a warp and buying a beacon. If the tank is expensive I will probably not buy the beacon, but if it is lowering I can buy the beacon, tank, and access.

Thx  Heart

Word on the street is that OG Frost is building a new dealership that's bigger and better. Cheaper prices as well. I also heard that Passenger jets and driveable Yachts may also be coming to the dealership as well...but you didn't hear it from me.

what is the word on new veichles, id like to know

New vehicles are definitely on the way. Expect new game mechanics to store vehicles as well as some vehicles with integrated AI. You might say that these vehicles are robots in disguise.

So, who/where is this "word on the street"? These moves don't sound very Frost-like, it doesn't really fit a server whom enjoys menial amounts of-err, for lack of better words,-modding.
[Image: xBZySNt.png]

(02-10-2017, 08:47 AM)Ardenmorsolias Wrote: So, who/where is this "word on the street"? These moves don't sound very Frost-like, it doesn't really fit a server whom enjoys menial amounts of-err, for lack of better words,-modding.
I know frost personally