• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):SMP.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: DaBolster

Reason for your ban: I am banned because i took carrots and wheat . Like my friend PiewVP 

Who banned you:Kat

Why should you be unbanned: Because i thouldt that ther was a plugin that reseted the farm. And i didnt now that there wasen't.

Why do you want to come back: I realy like this server i played on it with my friends and i would like to do that again. I am sorry for what i did . it was not intentional

and it isn't easy to find a good and clean survival server.

You're appeal is lacking considering you Mass Griefed a farm breaking a total of 3000 blocks. Improve this appeal before I even consider unbanning you.
- KatNip

(01-26-2017, 12:31 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: You're appeal is lacking considering you Mass Griefed a farm breaking a total of 3000 blocks. Improve this appeal before I even consider unbanning you.

Yes i know that i did something very wrong. but i didnt know that the potatoes and carrots don't respawn.
If i would have known i would have never done this. I am really sorry. And my friends are playing on the server too.
And he got unbanned for doing the same thing. and this i one of the best survival servers i have ever seen.
Because almost every server is griefed now a days. please unban me i will never do it again. Sad Sad Sad

The reason your friends were unbanned is because they only griefed minor amounts compared to you. I suggest if you want to come back you tell me in detail why griefing is bad and why its unfair on other people to grief things.
- KatNip