• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Planes/End
Hi I think we should make it so u can have planes in the end sure /fly is fairly turned off there so its fair but the players that work hard do jobs mine diamonds get money and buy a plane should get a little advantage right? its fair everyone can mine and get money unlike buy vip so thats just my suggestion  Smile

To be honest it's good idea. I heard that the vehicle dealership is closed for now, which makes this an unfair advantage, but if it reopens then I believe this should be allowed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

sounds fair, exept for those who never did anything to get/deserve their vehicles. i can point fingers and name names.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

I think this is a good idea, I'm personally all for it

Hmm... a tricky question. On the one hand, that would give the planes a pretty good value. On the other hand, that could lead to a major "the rich get richer" scenario where people who have them are the only ones who can go get the new elytras and dragon heads, and people with planes probably need the End treasures the least.

(01-31-2017, 04:51 AM)Arrei Wrote: Hmm... a tricky question. On the one hand, that would give the planes a pretty good value. On the other hand, that could lead to a major "the rich get richer" scenario where people who have them are the only ones who can go get the new elytras and dragon heads, and people with planes probably need the End treasures the least.

True dat. Seen this scenario 'bout 1000 times on every game, and in real life, too. The rich get richer, the poor stay poor. Ever been to the medieval times? Yeah me neither, but economy there was hell of unblanced. The admins cant, wont and will not stop this stuff happening, so why should we? 
   Even ./warp shop has got prices higher than the nostalgia lvl during someone playing tetris theme on piano. New players don't have a change what-so-ever to go with the economy's speed, even if they wanted to. Or atleast i dont... 

TL DR: we cant avoid the economy getting more and more unbalanced.
Idk tho, just my opinion
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015!