• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
other balances
i believe it would be beneficial the hometown server to have extra balances you can create. what i mean is when you do /bal you have your balance but there could also be a /bal 2 or /bal 3 for each person, this can be configured anyway you want. this would help people sort the money, calculate what money they need to buy what, and even maybe create crowned shops much easier, i don't have a crowned shop myself, but in one case if i made one then it would allow me to get several co owners that stock the shop, then i can building the shop sort the balances take like 5% for myself every time people buy from the shop and basically add an overall better economy and encourage other players to work together. as of now i cant think of any argument against this because i see it having no problems being implemented and if you don't think it is very useful then you can just make it an option because there are always people tat will find a use for something, so basically it has no negative aspects and will encourage players to work together and build co owned shops. if you did do this would would also have to configure the chests to allow them to send money or take money from whatever account you configure to take and receive money from. basically its just an idea that i believe should be tested and if it doesn't cause harm to the economy, witch i cant foresee that happening, then it should stay.

sorry for bad punctuation.

what do you think?

i think that this is a good idea.

how do you make a shop?
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain 

you use chests and you put a sign on then just search chest shops on a search engine and watch it on youtube

(02-01-2017, 09:47 AM)ak_orange_peel Wrote: i think that this is a good idea.

how do you make a shop?
thankyou

I can see no flaw in this.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

And what command would you use to decide which bal to pay them from? You would need a completely new plugin, in which there are multiple bals. OR you could attempt to have frost configure the current plugin, which is insanely hard.

And if you did have a shop, how would you tell said shop which bal to take it from?

In my opinion this is way to confusing and complicated, not only to set up, but to work with too

not really it shouldn't be hard to set up and not at all hard to use, like all you would have to do on a sign is by where your name is at the top do a space then B or BA then your balance number example B2 BA1

it would make partial ownership's much easier and allow people who even are working alone to sort there money easier.

personal owners could even make there own new systems of business, it could go all the way as complicated as stock, to something simple lie just co ownership. it would allow many more options in business.

any mods want to look into this? or think about it? what are your thoughts

One thing i Would enjoy is being able to make a Shop Bal....
Where your Shop Bal is its on entity where u can work with a partner and share an " Bank Account"
but I dont think it necessary to have multiple personal bal
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

that is basically what is was talking about thanks for suggesting that. that would be awesome. but make sure you could have multiple shop bals because you might own multiple shops. but what if you could set the shop bal to somehow automatically pay peoples percentages, we dont have to have it do that but it would be a whole lot nicer. you could own parts of peoples shops and maybe even service businesses. all around the server.

but what would be designated as a shop, could you make a knew shop bal whenever, or would you have to make at least one or two chests shops, if we made it whenever that could be a bad thing because then people would make way to many shop bals without shop support. it would be best if you could make the shop once you had 1 chest shop in place just to limit the amount of bals.

i am going to add a pole to this

tell me if there should be a third option to this.

wait is it possible to add a pole after the thread is created?

any mods that have ideas or or will give a point of view, this needs to be seen.