• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
other balances
im not a mod, but this sounds complicated af and it's not rlly needed. it might just be because i haven't slept in 3 days, but i dont understand why you think we need this whatsoever.
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

I know we've shot down ideas of banks in the past, it's easier if the player just budgets their money in the one account they have.

Also, Patty go to sleep.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

well what about the shop bal, this would help, i would use this lots of i was to make shops, and especialy co owned shops, i owuld try to be part owner of as many shops possible, alot of other people would try these things, it could even work kind of like a system of stock if it got far enough, all this resorts from an easy simple change to the server, and there are no downsides to it either, no problems arise and its an option kind of thing. also how is this complicated?

why is every idea rejected there is no downside to this maybe ill make a pole some time.

Well put Spa,

Jose it isn't like people don't like hearing ideas, staffs love to improve the server. Matter of fact many things has been added due to players advice.

But you have to understand they are also trying their best to make it happen. It takes lots of time and testing, and it also require shutting down the servers sometimes a few days to just get things rolling. I can testify that Frost and the Staff member are here to satisfy ALL the players that plays on HomeTown. Personally i have been here about 2+yrs now, some others 4 +yrs . In due time you will see all the effort the staffs put in to the server.

I doubt they like shutting ideas down, but without the proper plugin and configuration to fit HomeTown's Survival/Econ Play it's just not gonna be possible for us to be demanding such request. I have personally suggested ideas before too but the first question asked was "Bam do you know a plugin that can do that?" Unless you are a programmer it really isn't realistic.

So the point is do not give up on sharing ideas we love it, but make sure to be respectful of what is here and what has been done and all the hardwork put in. (and expect 9/10 ideas to be denied; not shut down) The Staff here are here improving the server on there own time with no pay. We should be more grateful and helpful.

I hope you understand where their are coming from, And keep those ideas coming  Heart - BAM
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

well what kind of script is being used?

what programming language is being used?

what are the current plugins.