• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not smart grevers
ok. so this is to the little dumb brat of a player who grieved me. you took all of my armor destroyed my garden killed most of my chickens (that were on my roof ) and had the nerve to go down the rode and mess up my chicken farm. you released my horse out of its pen and now i cant find it. you have interruption and distorted months of work. the collection of armor that you took i had been working on since my first week on the sever. i can replace the garden and the farms and the horse and saddle. but i cant replace all that armor. you will be found and banned for what you did you can apelel and i will not have a problem if it is accepted. and if you can or cant retune the armor i will be happy. i will not hold this agents you and will forgive you. but if you can not be found i will be set back hundreds of in game dollars. you have irepible damage me and my work in this server be will never be the same.

sorry for the spelling i'm terrible at it
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain 

Can you mail me the coordinates of where this happened if it's not at your /sethome? I'll check it out when I get out online if someone hasn't gotten it before me.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

yeah its at my set home but you can find me near the bottom of the left spawn rode the one with the tunnel i live in a tree house with a magma stone entry on the bottom. near the orange castle you cant miss me

I fixed what I could. The horse is back in its pen and the crops are back. The armor was removed by you and the chicken pen doesnt have log of anyone letting them out.
- KatNip

that's weird i dident take the armor off of the stands if did and dident remember i would have put it back in my chests but its not in them culd some one have hacked my account?

Doesn't look like it, the logs show you removing a full set of diamond armour from the stand around 421 hours ago. Might be good for you to check your enderchest or shulker box should you have one.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

oh the stuff they took is up the lader out the door thur the gate and in the big stone bit they also put a sing up that is what they took the stand in the lower part is were i kep my dimond when im not wereing them

is thar a chanes that you can ban is guy he got akhipsterpanda to