Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal
smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: SirDansley

Reason for your ban: for x-ray

Who banned you: TheOnlyKate 

Why should you be unbanned: 
-Why is X-Raying wrong? X-raying is wrong because it can make other people feel like they wore cheated. It also wrong because other people put in a lot of work to get there stuff and x-raying is basically just giving your self items throw creative. another reason it is wrong is it gives you a unfair advantage in almost every situation. its also just straight up cheating.

-How it affects the economy and players?it can effect the economy by depleting the resources at a much faster rate then normal. it is also bad for the economy because making shops becomes pointless and so dose money. its bad for players because all the work they put in to getting there stuff would become pointless. if we all used x-ray all resources would become depleted vary quickly and every one would become bored with the server and then the server would dye. 

-Why you shouldn't do it? i shouldn't do it because i will become bored with the sever much faster. i also shouldn't do it because it takes away one of the main aspect of the game. its also unfair to other players because i can get farther much quicker than other people which is a hugely unfair advantage. i also feel bad for doing it now that i know the effects it can have on the people, environment, and economy.     

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because i play on this server with a friend and we are working on a massive project that i have put a lot of time into and i really want to continue work on it. I also love the server and the community and i would like to get more involved. i love the mods and the way its set up.   

thanks so much for having a look  Big Grin

If you look at your ban message it tells you that I banned you. On the other hand, this appeal is lacking massively. X-Ray is a high offence, and you need to put more effort into this. A few sentences will not get you unbanned.
- KatNip

updated it

The appeal is still lacking. You need to explain why X-Raying is wrong, how it can affect the economy and the players, why you shouldnt do it. As for now, appeal denied until improved.
- KatNip

(02-09-2017, 05:13 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: The appeal is still lacking. You need to explain why X-Raying is wrong, how it can affect the economy and the players, why you shouldnt do it. As for now, appeal denied until improved.

i added why its bad could you have a look

Still not enough. I suggest looking at other X-Ray appeals and compare it to yours. Appeal denied as for now.
- KatNip

(02-09-2017, 10:58 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: Still not enough. I suggest looking at other X-Ray appeals and compare it to yours. Appeal denied as for now.

i changed it up pleas have anther look

You appeal looks awfully similar to another appeal...
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1959
Copying it with a few changes doesn't make it your own. Appeal denied.
- KatNip

(02-10-2017, 10:57 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: You appeal looks awfully similar to another appeal...
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1959
Copying it with a few changes doesn't make it your own. Appeal 
i updated it agen

This isn't enough to get you unbanned. I expect to see a paragraph per each question I asked.

-Why is X-Raying  wrong?
-How it affects the economy and players
-Why you shouldn't do it
- KatNip