Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
smp.hometownmc.com 

Имя Minecraft:  TheFaerMan

Причина для запрета: for x-ray

Кто вам запретил: Star

Why should you be unbanned:  I sorry and it will not happen again. i didn't know it was that big of a deal and it was that bad for the economy and for that i'm sorry. its bad for the economy because if done to much it makes money worthless then there would be no need for shops and it makes the work other people put in to getting there stuff pointless. i'm super sorry for braking the rules and i will never brake a rule again pleas forgive me i'm relay sorry and i would love back on thanks.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because i play on this server with a friend and i really want to continue work on big project. I also love the server and the community.

You're a relatively new player, and now you understand the severity of an x-ray ban. Normally they're a permanent ban, but because you owned up immediately, I'll allow you a chance to be unbanned. You'll have to think about and answer the questions below well in an essay format.

- Why is x-raying bad?
- How does x-raying affect other players?
- How does x-raying affect the server's economy?
- How will you take this ban and learn from it?

If you answer these questions sufficiently, I'll unban you.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(02-11-2017, 10:08 AM)Star Wrote: You're a relatively new player, and now you understand the severity of an x-ray ban. Normally they're a permanent ban, but because you owned up immediately, I'll allow you a chance to be unbanned. You'll have to think about and answer the questions below well in an essay format.

- Why is x-raying bad?

- Because it affects the economy of the server.
- On the other affects the players that when you use x-ray when you do not remain resources for the development of other players
- On the server affects the economy that you effortlessly find resources and their prodaёsh thus you have a lot of money
- I realized my mistake and I'll never use it, and I will build a large mine for finding resources.

By essay format, I meant a paragraph per answer, I apologize if that wasn't clear.

(02-11-2017, 09:38 PM)Star Wrote: By essay format, I meant a paragraph per answer, I apologize if that wasn't clear.

I'm sorry I'm from Russia, and so I use an interpreter, and because of this I do not understand the full meaning of your question

For each question I asked, your answer should be four or five sentences. If it would help you to answer in Russian, you can, I'll use a translator.

(02-11-2017, 10:27 PM)Star Wrote: For each question I asked, your answer should be four or five sentences. If it would help you to answer in Russian, you can, I'll use a translator.

Thank you to answer right now)

(02-11-2017, 10:27 PM)Star Wrote: For each question I asked, your answer should be four or five sentences. If it would help you to answer in Russian, you can, I'll use a translator.

And the answer should be no more Voros:
- answer
- answer
- answer
And like this?:
The answer to all questions

(02-11-2017, 10:08 AM)Star Wrote: You're a relatively new player, and now you understand the severity of an x-ray ban. Normally they're a permanent ban, but because you owned up immediately, I'll allow you a chance to be unbanned. You'll have to think about and answer the questions below well in an essay format.

- Why is x-raying bad?

Использовать x-ray плохо потому что влияет на экономику сервера. После того как выкопаешь все руды вокруг с помощью x-ray, то другому игроку будет сложно найти ценные ресурсы. Из-за этого игрок просто бросит играть на сервере. На экономику сервера это влияет тем, что когда выкапываешь все ресурсы без особых усилий и продаёшь их за игровую валюту, поле этого покупаешь у игроков более сложные механизмы и тем самым ломаешь экономику сервера. Я понял свою вину и извиняюсь перед всей администрацией сервера, и перед всеми игроками. Больше такого не повториться!

Star, and when you can already get unban?

Sorry, I've been busy and haven't even been online for a few days. Please make your response to each question longer.

(02-13-2017, 11:36 PM)Star Wrote: Sorry, I've been busy and haven't even been online for a few days. Please make your response to each question longer.

How much more?

(02-13-2017, 11:36 PM)Star Wrote: Sorry, I've been busy and haven't even been online for a few days. Please make your response to each question longer.

Simply I can not think of anything Sad