• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
I suggest you read other x-ray ban appeals if you can then. They may give you ideas.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(02-14-2017, 02:07 AM)Star Wrote: I suggest you read other x-ray ban appeals if you can then. They may give you ideas.

Sorry, but I have no more ideas and I do not find anything on the forum. And I like everything here described. Use x-ray because bad influences server economy. After dig around all ore via x-ray, the other player will be difficult to find valuable resources. Because of this, the player simply stopped playing on the server. On the server's economy is affected by the fact that when all resources dig a little effort and without prodaёsh their in-game currency, buy a box of the players more sophisticated and thus you break the server economy. I realized his guilt and apologize to all the server administration, and in front of all players. More of this will not happen again!

Unfortunately your appeal will be denied then. The ban is severe, and the standard we expect is very high for an unban. People write essays for something like this.

(02-15-2017, 07:13 AM)Star Wrote: Unfortunately your appeal will be denied then. The ban is severe, and the standard we expect is very high for an unban. People write essays for something like this.

Okay, now I try something else to write and more

(02-15-2017, 07:13 AM)Star Wrote: Unfortunately your appeal will be denied then. The ban is severe, and the standard we expect is very high for an unban. People write essays for something like this.
Using x-ray is bad, because it affects a number of players who build or lined up, and on the server economy. At the other players x-ray effect that that when the dig all valuable resources, the player who built or build will not find the resources they need to develop, so the player simply come from the server, and never come back or he will have to delete the region and look for another a place for the development and construction of their home. And on the x-ray it affects the economy that, when you dig a all resources with little effort, and then prodaёsh their in-game currency or buy any of these resources is more valuable resources and mechanisms. I understand their guilt and responsibility that falls on me because I used x-ray. I apologize to all the players, and server administration! I promise this will not happen again!

From what I recall, NetherGoblin was the most recent person I unbanned for x-ray.

[Image: Hdnc3s1.png]

Your length still isn't what theirs is, and that's what I look for. Appeal denied.

It's a pity Sad

Just the first time I took the x-ray and does not zanyu what it mrzhet lead. + My friend recommended and did not say anything about the punishment.

May I ask who your friend is?

(02-16-2017, 09:59 AM)Star Wrote: May I ask who your friend is?

Can one say he had no license. And he gave up playing vanilla minecraft

(02-16-2017, 09:59 AM)Star Wrote: May I ask who your friend is?

All the same, to play on your server really hunting. Wait 30-50 minutes later will be a big text)

(02-11-2017, 10:08 AM)Star Wrote: You're a relatively new player, and now you understand the severity of an x-ray ban. Normally they're a permanent ban, but because you owned up immediately, I'll allow you a chance to be unbanned. You'll have to think about and answer the questions below well in an essay format.

- Why is x-raying bad?
- How does x-raying affect other players?
- How does x-raying affect the server's economy?
- How will you take this ban and learn from it?

If you answer these questions sufficiently, I'll unban you.

- X-ray is bad, because it is a so-called "Hack" server, or can be called a "word" server vulnerability for a very simple game. X-ray players will find an easier way for the development and construction of the house, well, in a word, to trick the server. The player who uses the X-ray is much easier to find valuable resources and develop. The player will be available early in the game is very good things - armor, weapons and tools. Hence the fact that the player loses interest in the game very quickly.

- X-ray affect other players so that when a player with the X-ray digs all resources (It - diamonds, emeralds, iron, gold, etc.), the other player does not receive anything. And another player will have to find another place to build a house and development. The player with the X-ray will be a lot of valuable resources (which take a long time to get them) and strong armor.

- X-ray affects the economy of the server, for example, take the store. (I speak from the player with the X-ray, I have not used) First of all, you need to find a lot of any valuable ore. Once put a price lower than that of the majority of players, X-ray light is a form of profit "Light resources = more play money (which you can buy all kinds of resources on the server)."

- I'm never going to use X-ray. I was very bored, until I was banned on the server. Much of this will never happen again. I have big plans for the server on the construction of the subway and so on. I apologize to all the players and server administration!

The appeal denial will remain in effect.

[Image: 2xjNrZp.png]

This is the warning given on the appeals page, and once an appeal is denied it's denied. Best of luck in finding a new server.