Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lv14_Bulbasaur's ban appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTownMC.com

Minecraft name: Lv14_Bulbasaur

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: deadcore1

Why should you be unbanned: I broke a Gold Block. Not with the intent to steal, but instead to just wave it around in my hand as if it was a 1st Place Trophy. The gold block was on this pretty awesome Go-Kart track using boats and iceblocks. Props to the developer. 11/10. I want to make one for myself for my area. After makeing a few laps around, I broke the gold block on the floor, with the intent to put it back after i waved it around, of course. Unfortunately I made the stupid mistake to mine it with a stone pickaxe instead of a steel one, and it popped instead of dropped. I then replaced it with a dirt. I realize what I did is considered griefing. I realize what I did was stupid and rude to the developer, and I am sorry, and I promise I will no do something like this again. I have enough gold bars back at my home area to make a replacement gold block for the developer of the Kart track.

Why do you want to come back: I enjoy this server. Everyone is really nice and they all make really cool creations. Together with my girlfriend we have built a pretty neat(if I do say) Castle town. I would love to come back and continue working on it with her.

ok thanks for your honesty, please don't modify other people's builds without their permission. Sorry i was a little harsh, but i hoped you've learned your lesson. Don't let it happen again, welcome back.

(02-10-2017, 11:29 AM)DeaDCorE Wrote: ok thanks for your honesty, please don't modify other people's builds without their permission. Sorry i was a little harsh, but i hoped you've learned your lesson. Don't let it happen again, welcome back.

Don't worry, I won't do it again. Thank you for letting me back in.

About the Gold Block though. I promised to repay it. Would there be an easy way for me to deliver one to him/her? I don't know who the creator is, or know the coordinates to the Kart-Track.