Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal - TheOnlyCrooked
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometown MC

Minecraft name: TheOnlyCrooked

Reason for your ban: Rule 2/innoproprate Comments

Who banned you: Kat

Why should you be unbanned: Let me make this as honest as possible, due to the fact that the founder reached out to help me. The day I got my minecraft account, I found Hometown. I fell in love, with the community, the staff. I thought everything was just prim and proper. But also, I was very immature. Over the course of the year, multiple staff had told me to tone it down, that I was getting out of hand. Well, after being banned, and then Unbanned the first time, for Greif. I had gotten real cocky. Thinking that they must love me. So I acted out, I spoke down to many people. I was an absolutely horrid person, much less a player. Being Completely aware of the rules, I was banned again. And then Unbanned. I acted good for a little bit, and then began to act out again. Except worse. When I broke up with my ex, I decided to foul mouth him in /mail, I dirty talked with people. I down talked other players. Disrespected staff. and in turn, I was banned for inappropriate Comments towards a -now friend- other player. But I digress, I loved this server. When I was told on my final appeal, that I was denied, and told I would not be returning. I was Devastated. Because even through all of that, I loved being a part of a community. There was a period, of about 3 months where I didn't come on Minecraft at all. I was ashamed, I truly hated myself as a person for being so childish. I have since learned from that mistake. I don't speak that way even with my closest friends anymore. For those of you that know me, and still play, I am not allowed to have friends, HomeTown was my friend. I want my friend back.

Why do you want to come back: I think that was well explained in the above :3

You have been unbanned. Please take this as a learning experience and not get in trouble again.

(02-15-2017, 12:42 PM)frost Wrote: You have been unbanned. Please take this as a learning experience and not get in trouble again.

Thank you so much, Frost. I will =)
[Image: 74c08bcaae41e60c2ebf1b451a94a3d5.jpg]