• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal SirDansley
I've bin trying to get unbanned. I've put alot of work into trying to get unbanned. I finally wrote some realy good paragraph on why what I did was wrong and Kate just sead go find a new sever I want back on realy badly but I don't know what do any more if any one can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

[Image: hYTLTwn.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_nfz4m14xkj1toipevo1_400.gif]

Im just want back on and I don't know what to do anymore and if you could help me in stead of being mean about it that would be awesome thanks.

Sometimes you just have to accept that actions have consequences. There were plenty of warnings that you chose to ignore. This is the result. Live with it.

What warnings?

It seas on the site if you really try and put alot of work and efert in to getting unbanned you will get unbanned

The warnings stating that X-Ray is a permanent ban. Plus, I would hardly call plagiarizing an appeal "effort."

The first 4 weren't and the one that is there now isn't

X-Ray is something that we warn against, and something that isn't easily appealable. You already missed the chances you were given, chances that frankly you were given too much of. I'm sorry but that's just how things are.

So there's nothing I can do then even though I have been trying.

I don't even know what I did rong on the last one.

Sometimes there's permanent consequences to choices you make. You're going to have to learn to live with it, there is no rewind button for irl.