• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings, everyone
Bug 
Heyo hello!

My name is Goth2be453 but you can call me whatever you want, really. Usually I go by "Gothy" or something of that nature. Seriously though, call me garbage, or scumbag, I don't really care.  Heart

Been part of this server for over two years now, donate on occasion, just recently started playing on here again. Found out the server was reset, no biggie. I don't exactly recall what I was even working on last time I had logged in, anyway.

Nice to re-introduce myself to everyone. Hopefully we will all get to know each other all over again!

Cheers,
Sleepy
Goth2be453
"Gothy" 

Welcome Back to the server! Hope to see you around Smile
Have a great day!  Angel

(02-20-2017, 03:49 PM)Donkey Wrote: Welcome Back to the server! Hope to see you around Smile

Thank ya muchly!
Indeed!

o7

Wb gothy

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk
I'm gonna beat you Rasse you filthy maggot

wb to the server!
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

wb, and im happy to see you are an SU fan as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

(02-20-2017, 03:37 PM)Goth2be453 Wrote: Found out the server was reset, no biggie. I don't exactly recall what I was even working on last time I had logged in, anyway.

It's nice to have a fresh start now and again, anyhows.  I've only been on the server a couple of weeks so far & enjoying setting up my starter base.  Made much progress on your (re)setting up yet?
- Gaming Since The 80's

Welcome back to HT!! I am sure you have found it to be the same fantastic server as it was when you last joined. Have fun and Enjoy!! Smile

Welcome back to the HT server and forums!
- KatNip

(02-21-2017, 03:27 AM)firegene Wrote: Wb gothy

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

ty, ty Big Grin

(02-22-2017, 06:39 AM)Oshakai Wrote: wb, and im happy to see you are an SU fan as well

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Awww yiss.

And thank you Smile