• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name:HerobrineMMII
Reason for your ban: Grief

Who banned you: vilneas                                                                                                                                                              
Why should you be unbanned: I never even touched their house. I was gathering cacti in the desert where I spawned, and accidentally wandered into their claim by accident. I broke one cactus, and the next thing I know, I'm in prison, about to be banned. If you can tell who's claim was "hurt", you'll see that their house is perfectly FINE.I didn't even do the crime. Their house, and none of the objects surrounding it, were harmed.

Why do you want to come back:  I enjoy this server, I never grief places, and have a friend on here, too.

Offender: HerobrineMMII

Offendee: /warp town

timeline: i was doing my normal grief check of warp town and stumbled across quite a bit of grief all over the town. i started to inspect the grief around town and noticed a trend that HerobrineMMII was the culprit of it. i rolled back the grief and banned.

evidence:
http://imgur.com/ot81zNZ

observation: the core protect logs dont lie, we see everything that you break and place so why try to lie about what you did, this gets you no where. not only this but you are new to our server which means that our tutorial with all of our rules should be fresh in your mind, most importantly this one here.
[Image: RI0t3Zu.png?1]
my suggestion to you is that you take the time and redo this appeal the right way and admit to what you did wrong and show that you are sorry for it. until you can do that this appeal is denied.

action taken: banned with appeal
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

I had seen that other farms had crops taken... I thought they were community.

I only took from the farms. I did not hurt the houses.
They were like that when I got there.