• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not really sure what's getting me down, lately
Sad 
Hey everyone.

Hopefully I'm not throwing off the vibe of the server, lately.
Been kinda out of sorts going through a lot of stuff outside of here, and this server seems to be the place I usually go when I'm feeling especially down.

I lost my job officially today (yesterday, now) March 10th.
First off, they banned me from the store I work for on Monday the 6th, when I came in for my regular shift as usual. They told me I'm on suspension until Friday, not allowed into the store, not allowed to call the store, etc. Came in for my shift again yesterday, 99% certain to be fired, and they absolutely did that. My manager fired me in front of other employees, humiliating me for the last time in what a hostile work environment it had become by that point. They excluded my sales bonuses, didn't let me redeem sales points for store items, and voided my discounts for the store as well.

-sigh-

Please don't feel like you have to read this.
Just figured I'm staying active in the forums and perhaps, maybe, someone wanted to read about my shitty last few weeks. Idk.

And so I continue.
((trigger warning for some, below))

On top of that, [Someone Who I Know]  has been struggling to let go of an 8 month long addiction to a certain drug. Will not be talking too in depth about that here, but it has been causing some serious health issues for [Someone Who I Know] and a lot of monetary issues as well. It's been relapsed about 6 times now. Still making attempts at it but this sort of thing certainly is a difficult adventure to say the least.
Drugs are bad. So So bad. I promise you. Never do them.  Heart

Moving on...

Gained nearly 20 lbs in the last month, setting me so so far back so I'm back to my initial weight again. It took me nearly 2 years to lose all of that weight, because of my hypothyroidism slowing my metabolism, and my bipolar disorder always setting my brain on re-wire mode... :/

If you've made it this far, thank you so much for reading.
It's more of a thing I needed to type out for myself more than anything to help me sort out my thoughts and feelings, so yeah.

I'm not always a depressing person, I promise. I love you all. Stay safe.

Please have a better day than me.
If you can't, just try to do it for me if for anything. Smile

xx
Goth2be453
"Gothy"
"MysteryGirl"
[Image: tumblr_nqbsrt1H9g1spmxo3o1_400.gif]

I'm sorry to hear about all of this. Things will get better, I can tell you that. It may take a short, or long time for it to, but it will. I hope you have a good day, good morning for when you read this too. Smile
- KatNip

You have my sympathy. I've had one or two issues myself in this area and Minecraft has always been a great way to escape for me too.

I can recommend (presuming it's okay to share the link) https://www.mentalhealthforum.net/ .  There are forums on that site covering many different issues. The support I've had there both from staff and other forum members has been a real benefit.
- Gaming Since The 80's

Good luck getting back on your feet. Things will get better!

Thanks so much, everyone.
<3
I really appreciate the support. I was so afraid I would get banned from the forums all day today.
I'm really happy I didn't and I'm gonna make this next week a better week for me.

Thank you for the link as well. Hopefully it'll help me out some.

xx
Goth2be453
"Gothy"
"MysteryGirl"
[Image: tumblr_nqbsrt1H9g1spmxo3o1_400.gif]

Hope your life gets better soon gothy. Sorry for all that's happened to you.

~firegene

Hope everything gets better for you! I believe in you! <3333

(plus here's a gif of cats to make you feel better)

http://www.catgifpage.com/gifs/302.gif
I have a new girlfriend now
[Image: tumblr_nwsqf8uAJM1tbo6e7o1_500.gif]