• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Lottery
Lightbulb 
I think we should add a lottery plug-gin it would be really fun Big Grin
Have a great day!  Angel

Already been suggested about 50 times, shot down each and every time.
[Image: 44d3388ebe.jpg]

Hi Donkey, that sounds like a good idea but indeed, it has been shot down in the past. I believe that the main reasons for it being shot down is spam, and the fact that staff are working on money sinks rather than money boosts. We also have many ways to easily gain money (voting, events etc), so the lottery would just be a lazy leg up- not something we want when working on money sinks.

Again, I may be wrong. No one knows everything but I'm guessing someone knows more on this matter than me.
"No one is born hating another person because of the colour of their skin, or their background or their religion. People must learn to hate, and if they can learn to hate, they can be taught love, for love comes more naturally to the human heart than its opposite.
~Nelson Mandela

(01-28-2016, 02:31 PM)ZoBot_ Wrote: Hi Donkey, that sounds like a good idea but indeed, it has been shot down in the past. I believe that the main reasons for it being shot down is spam, and the fact that staff are working on money sinks rather than money boosts. We also have many ways to easily gain money (voting, events etc), so the lottery would just be a lazy leg up- not something we want when working on money sinks.

Again, I may be wrong. No one knows everything but I'm guessing someone knows more on this matter than me.

Thanks for the feedback  Big Grin
Have a great day!  Angel