• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Copying stuff from single-player and onto ht
So say if I built a statue with armor stands in single-player. These armor stands are holding things, floating, in certain positions, invisible among other things.

If I gave staff the materials to prove that I had everything needed to build it and sent the staff a download link to the world. Would they be able to copy and paste it with world edit or something onto ht. The armor stands must be in the same pose, some of them invisible etc.

Would this be possible?

(03-14-2017, 02:48 AM)firegene Wrote: So say if I built a statue with armor stands in single-player. These armor stands are holding things, floating, in certain positions, invisible among other things.

If I gave staff the materials to prove that I had everything needed to build it and sent the staff a download link to the world. Would they be able to copy and paste it with world edit or something onto ht. The armor stands must be in the same pose, some of them invisible etc.

Would this be possible?
I don't think staff are allowed to do this, last time I checked

i mean, schematica is a mod that helps you rebuild this. schematica is definitely allowed on the server and it's probably the best option here.
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

(03-14-2017, 03:31 AM)Patty Wrote: i mean, schematica is a mod that helps you rebuild this. schematica is definitely allowed on the server and it's probably the best option here.

Does it keep the poses and invisibility and all that shit?

just look it up, it's kinda difficult to explain.
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]