• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal for my sister Lexi
Hey so I dont know how this works i just know i messed up for my sister. I stole her computer after she ratted on me about my report card to mom. She still doesn't know I have her computer or went on her minecraft. I didn't think anything i said would get her banned I was just pissed at her and felt like blowing off steam so i did on minecraft. Im sorry it got her banned but can you please un ban her? Seriously dont punish her for my stupid mistake. I was wrong for stealing her computer and not explaining I was her to the people i was talking to and i had no right to be rude either. Please urban her before  she getss  her computer back so i dont get in more trouble 

IM sorry 
Jocelyn

1) You need to use the right format to be unbanned. Use this to help: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

2)This is the second time this has occurred. I expect a well written appeal for the account to be unbanned.
- KatNip

(03-19-2017, 03:20 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: 1) You need to use the right format to be unbanned. Use this to help: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

2)This is the second time this has occurred. I expect a well written appeal for the account to be unbanned.

Im her sister.. i was being a bitch why isnt that vald enough? why punish lexi for my wrong doing? I dont have time to do all that... just unban her and accept that im a shitty sister?

Seriously you guys hopefully know lexi isnt this rude. When has she ever been rude to you guys? Just let her back on before she realizes im still using her computer please?

Its the account that did the wrong doing. It may of been you and not your sister, but you still need to appeal in the correct format. This is the second time something like this has happened, so I want you to make an appeal with the correct format, and put effort into the appeal before I even unban the account.
- KatNip

So I'm just seeing this. (It's actually me this time, I'm back at school so my sister has no access to my computer)

So it appears that Kat banned me for my sister's poor behavior. Little back story to that, she's been ditching school a lot and as a result, her grades have poorly suffered. She told me about it and asked I wouldn't tell mom. I said I had to, that she couldn't be leaving school, not doing her homework, etc. So she and my mom got into a huge argument and it appears she snuck into my room again as means of getting back at me. I've changed my password at this point to just about everything so even if she tries at the home computer she cants access anything.

I've personally been banned for this before in the past and I am so sorry for my sister's behavior and my inability to better protect my stuff. But to my defense, i didn't think I had to.

I love this server and the people I've grown to know on it. I know my sister's actions are terrible for the second time and I truly apologize for it. If I get unbanned that would be wonderful. This server has been a great de-stressor and distraction from other recent events and I would love to continue. I'm not a horrible person I promise I'm not. I would never maliciously talk about other people.

So, Lexi. If you can agree for this to never happen again, I will unban you. If this does happen again, it will be a permanent ban, due to the fact of how many times this has happened, and the language used towards other players. This is a serious warning. I will unban you if you can agree to prevent this from happening in the future.
- KatNip

I promise

I'll be unbanning you. If the account is in trouble again it will be a permanent ban. Welcome back to HomeTown.
- KatNip