• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two years.
Heart 
Yesterday was my two year anniversary on HomeTown unfortunately I was busy, but it was worth it. Anyways: well, today is officially my two years of HomeTown. Its weird to think about when I first joined. I had a certain set of friends with a few new people, of whom I branched out to. Now as today stands, my first set of friends no longer play. I do keep in touch with most of them. Its crazy to think over two years, I have found new people. People who have made me into someone different and better. Three of the current staff have changed my whole aspect on life, and have made me realize that I can achieve so much more if I put my mind to it. They know who they are. As of today. I am a mod who has gained an understanding of life during the time on this server. I have met many people, with life problems, celebrations and many other things. But today isn't just about me. Today is about how much one person can change in what seems a long time, but is actually not that long. The past two years, have been a set of new experiences and lets say amazing. Even during the times of people suffering, and my own, I have met and learned about amazing people. As of today I have a stable set of friends who care for me and a few people who go that extra bit to make me happy. Thank you to everyone who I know today. And I cannot forget the one person who I have spoken to since day one, Chickne. Thank you, and have a good day guys.
- KatNip

CONGRATULATIONS KAT

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

(how did you get staff in two years O.o)

(04-04-2017, 02:08 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: and a few people who go that extra bit to make me happy
:^)

Anyways, congratulations on making it two years! Here's to keep that number climbing. You're an amazing member of this community and everyone here appreciates you being here. Not just for what you've done for the server, but for what you've done for the people of it. You've helped many of people with a lot of different things going on in their lives. Helping people deal with events and times in their life to the extent that you have is something that not many people can do. The simple fact that you've shown a large change shows people that it IS possible, and that things WILL get better.

Thank you for sticking around, and being there for not just myself, but for everyone.

(04-04-2017, 02:12 AM)firegene Wrote: CONGRATULATIONS KAT

(how did you get staff in two years O.o)

I got staff in under a year x.x I joined April 2015, and got Staff Dec 12 2015 lol
BUT ALSO THANK YOU!!!

(04-04-2017, 02:32 AM)NukedIceCream Wrote:
(04-04-2017, 02:08 AM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: and a few people who go that extra bit to make me happy
:^)

Anyways, congratulations on making it two years! Here's to keep that number climbing. You're an amazing member of this community and everyone here appreciates you being here. Not just for what you've done for the server, but for what you've done for the people of it. You've helped many of people with a lot of different things going on in their lives. Helping people deal with events and times in their life to the extent that you have is something that not many people can do. The simple fact that you've shown a large change shows people that it IS possible, and that things WILL get better.

Thank you for sticking around, and being there for not just myself, but for everyone.
Thank you Nuke u.u
- KatNip

Happy two years Kat! Let's add one more year of trolling  Angel

ily kat <33 congrats on 2 years you're a great person <<33
[Image: Jh4Rh61.png]  

my sweet little kitkat im love you with my whole entire heart u mean the world to me <<<333
congration on ur 2yeariversary ur stuck here 4ever
[Image: co44lLl.gif]

Congratulation Kat Smile , thanks for all you did for me Big Grin

Heart 
Heart kat is so  awesome she could had been staff since day one Tongue
but she didnt wanna make people jealous  Heart
Ign : BigAssMofo

Joined HT in 2015
MIA since 2017
Back in Action: 2024

(04-04-2017, 04:26 AM)Nether_Ruler Wrote: Happy two years Kat! Let's add one more year of trolling  Angel
Troll everyday :^)
(04-04-2017, 06:19 AM)Patty Wrote: ily kat <33 congrats on 2 years you're a great person <<33
Thank you Patty bb. Ily and thank you!!
(04-04-2017, 12:02 PM)Lex Wrote: my sweet little kitkat im love you with my whole entire heart u mean the world to me <<<333
congration on ur 2yeariversary ur stuck here 4ever
Oh no lexi!! let me be free!!! Jokes I love this place, and I have met many people like you who make my heart melt!! I love you double binch hole!!
(04-04-2017, 09:48 PM)miumiaou Wrote: Congratulation Kat Smile , thanks for all you did for me Big Grin
Thank you! You're welcome!
(04-04-2017, 09:51 PM)Bigassmofo0204 Wrote: Heart kat is so  awesome she could had been staff since day one Tongue
but she didnt wanna make people jealous  Heart
Pls ily bam <3
- KatNip