• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two years.
Glad to have you around and I look forward to playing/staffing more Minecraft with you. It's been a fun time, and I'm glad you could learn and grow with us all.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

2 years? I could swear its been longer. Its like, 2017 now isnt it? I lost on track.
Anyway, happy anninversairy if i spelled that right! Youve been so long in this place, its no wonder anymore how you made it MOD. Now that i think of it, you are propably stuck here forever, being the responsible and polite MOD you are? Like Jim would say: Noice job.
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

You're one of the cutest, sweetest people I've had the pleasure of meeting. Thank you for everything you've done (and everything you've yet to do). Here's to hoping you stick around a while longer <3
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(04-04-2017, 11:17 PM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: Glad to have you around and I look forward to playing/staffing more Minecraft with you.  It's been a fun time, and I'm glad you could learn and grow with us all.
Thank you, Grimm.
(04-05-2017, 12:36 AM)Rasse82 Wrote: 2 years? I could swear its been longer. Its like, 2017 now isnt it? I lost on track.
Anyway, happy anninversairy if i spelled that right! Youve been so long in this place, its no wonder anymore how you made it MOD. Now that i think of it, you are propably stuck here forever, being the responsible and polite MOD you are? Like Jim would say: Noice job.
I know I'm stuck. Worth every second though!
(04-05-2017, 12:39 AM)Star Wrote: You're one of the cutest, sweetest people I've had the pleasure of meeting. Thank you for everything you've done (and everything you've yet to do). Here's to hoping you stick around a while longer <3
I love you star, thank you lots and I plan to stay as long as I can!
- KatNip

Kat, Gratz on 2-years with this crazy bunch. I can honestly say I would have a hard time imagining this place w/o you.
Just enough of a Bastard to be worth liking.

Congratulations Kat, So glad that I've met you! Thank-you for helping me through hard times and making the server enjoyable. Don't stop being you <3
Busy hmm? I wonder why :o
-Reprive

Congrats!! <3
ChloDoesMC is a cLod
[Image: tumblr_inline_nvzh83kHAX1qdqn46_540.gif]

Aw why does chickne get the special mention? He can't even swim

It's been great talking to you kat; has it been over a year since we met!?!? Wowser

This reminds me i need to do something for my anniversary.....
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]