• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal For My Arrogant Self
Rainbow 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): I was banned on Hometown SMP.

Minecraft name: Baconitus

Reason for your ban: I trespassed Swiss Flags after being Permabanned from the park.

Who banned you: ShiShuan Hope I spelled that right?

Why should you be unbanned: I did this a little while ago, shortly after after Swiss challenged me into breaking into his park. I did a block glitch where you can jump 1 block higher if you place a block shortly after you land and jump, not a hack, just a minecraft glitch. He told me to TP to him and I didn't trust him so I declined. He then banned me from the park and I messed around with him a little shortly after. One day later, I decided to mess with him, I wouldn't say full on griefing but subtle trolling. I was mad and did this as an act of defiance from the situation that happened the day earlier. I guess this kinda helps but after that, I realized I would probably be banned and I regretted my decision. I placed blocks where they were and etc. I left the premises and decided to avoid the area. I will say, I did fuck up since Swiss did ask me if I wanted to Confess with anything and I remained silent. I acknowledge I did bad but I don't think I really should be perma-banned. I help newbies across the server by donating and building for them. I also am pretty active in the community/chat as well but I don't think that helps, I mean if it does cool.

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I miss the players on this server. Including Nyo "the go-to fly guy", Reprive who helped a 9 year old, Epsilon the Coal Addict, Miu the programmer Wink, AuraBoom the awkwardly-dyed mooshroom, Rayz Iron(wo)Man, Nuke's easily exploitable price's and  depressive self Wink, Lex's candy  Island, xInquisitive's noice building, TheGolden4th and his museum, FeelsMishMan (nuff' said) and Divergent's dank music. These are examples of all the great people I've met on this server and I hope to spend more time with them Big Grin

Good appeal, will unban when i get home from work