• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rage last season
Star 
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SmMP

Minecraft name: kode364

Reason for your ban: Farms is because I childishly spasmed fuck you admin and I got banned. On the server, I also got banned for the same reason.

Who banned you: Since it was last season I am unsure.

Why should you be unbanned: I have learned to be more respectful to the staff on servers as cussing them out of rage never ever helped me. I would love a second chance to play once more and make great mega builds with friends once ore. I would love to see how much It has changed since I got suspended. Please consider this as I believe I waited a significant time to rethink my actions.
Why do you want to come back: I would like to come back so I can play on your great server once more. I have learned from my actions and I was stressed at the time. I want to see the server since I have left. I won't be using an alt or anything to bypass my ban because I need to learn from my actions that hurt the community of the server. That is why I stated why I want to come back.

It was Vilneas and I who banned you. I'll unban you simply because I believe people can change in the course of a year. I will expect you to be more mature now than you were then.

Now, we ended up having a server reset. There is a new map, and possibly slightly changed rules. Please read through the tutorial and /rules so that you understand everything that has changed. Also, since it was a map reset, anything you had on the old server isn't on the new map anymore. You'll be starting over.

Welcome back to HomeTown.