Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal {Please Read}
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: KC_Gaming

Reason for your ban: for use of X-Ray

Who banned you: Grimm_Wolfe

Why should you be unbanned: I wish to be unabnned as i have not used xray for instance one of the times i got diamonds was when i started to strip mine and i decided to go up and then i found diamonds i then after contuing in an upwards spiral said "wait im such and idiot i can just do /home. I have not Used Xray because if I had I would Be loaded with diamonds I have only stripmined I even Asked Nether if it was a rule of the server

Why do you want to come back: I wish I could be Un-Banned as I have just finished building My submarine which took a long time to make and I was in the middle of draining it with sponges kindly lended to me by taylor and ThoriumHD {who is a great neighbour} offered to help me drain my sub if i would help him build his hotel he is a great friend and I love this server so much I accept my actions and I shall not act in the nature of using X-ray and I wish this is a sufficent reson to be unbbanned as i Love this server as i think the community and staff are lovely

Kc

(04-11-2017, 01:33 AM)KC_Gaming Wrote: I wish to be unabnned as i have not used xray

I have not Used Xray because if I had I would Be loaded with diamonds

Usually, I give people a day to get their story fully-developed to their satisfaction and the chance to be fully honest, however:

[Image: PM_1.png]

You want this to be a speedy trial with what you have.

Evidence Gallery: https://postimg.org/gallery/37g1fc8uk/e865736b/

Let's get started~

When doing an x-ray check via CoreProtect, I became suspicious of KC_Gaming's diamond finds and proceeded to investigate.

Point 1:  Upon teleporting to a few locations, one stuck out that starts at <entry tunnel 1>, which led to <gold 1> and <diamond 1>.  A short trip from <diamond 1> led to <diamond 2>.  KC mined a short distance through pure stone to uncover these ores, which can be shown via <spectator 1A & 1B>. 

Point 2:  Upon teleporting to the latest diamond finds, I came to <entry tunnel 2>, which led to <diamond 3 - 8> and <gold 2>.  By looking at <spectator 2A & 2B>, one will notice that <entry tunnel 2> lands right on top of <diamond 3>, and the tunnel itself is odd.  It's odd because KC adjusted the tunnel's vector by a few blocks either right of left to hit diamond ore veins.

Points 1 and 2 were highly indicative of x-raying, so I proceeded to ban KC_Gaming

Point 3:  After banning KC, I received messages from ThoriumHD requesting that I examine a PM between Thorium and KC, which states that KC had lost all the diamonds upon a death and professes their innocence:

[Image: PM_2.png]

However, this is a blatant lie.  You didn't lose "most of" your diamonds as you claim.  According to CoreProtect, you stored your diamonds away in your home's chests, which have been rolled back:

[Image: Diamond_Logs.png]

In light of the proven x-raying, lying to both staff-team and fellow players, and the lack of any apologetic intent, your appeal has been denied.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook