• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chicken island!
xXDanGamerXx found an island that looked like a chicken, so we gave it a beak and feet!

we've decided as a group to give this island to ThatChicken1 as a gift! So chicky, we hope you like it Smile and chicken on!
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

You being discriminatory at all here?
-Chicky

Ha ha! Nice! XD (re: both posts above)

Actually, thinking about it, why not breed a load of chickens there and make it a public chicken farm?
- Gaming Since The 80's

(04-14-2017, 03:19 AM)RetroSteveUK Wrote: Actually, thinking about it, why not breed a load of chickens there and make it a public chicken farm?

you sir have bright ideas
[Image: P4HqY8y.png]

I made a home for it so I can start work on making a chicken farm if that's allright with ThatChicken1? (Because  we gave ownership to him/her)

If I do build it do you want it to be underground so you can still see the chicken or should I just make the chicken farm on the main part of the island 

PS:remember that this is in the res world so at some point far on it will be reset, but that will be in a long time!

That is amazing! The discovery of the century! (or even the decade!) Many thanks to you, brave explorers, for such an honour as having this handsome island named after mine kind. Pengu, you truely are a good fowl. Even with the flappy feet Wink
Dan, if you've not already, what would a wing-shaped pen for chickens look like? Good idea or nah?

Cluck cluck to you all.

(A special cluck to you, too, Lil'Chicky)

Holy mary mother of jospeh!
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015!