• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Divergent_ Using X-RAY Client
KittyWilson and I, xXDanGamerXx are witnesses of Divergent_ claiming about making 30K in a day through mining and selling diamonds, That would require 10 full stacks of diamonds, To me, that seems unnatural and possibly hacked.
Even with Fortune 3, That would require finding at least over 3 stacks of diamond ores,  which seems quite fishy and not very legit.

KittyWilson and I asked if we could come mining with him to see if he found so many diamonds when we were with him, and he refused. That made us both slightly more suspicious of him using X-Ray. Then we asked him what his tactics were ad what his strategies to finding diamonds was, again he refused. His answer was "Not many people know this method, so you can't see". Of course, this made me wonder if his strategy was x-rating. He seemed to find it normal to have found 10 stacks of diamonds in 1 day. When we kept on trying to ask him what his method of mining was he would come up with a reply like "dude I don't use x-ray". Him not telling us how he finds so many diamonds, claiming to find 10 stacks of diamonds AND refusing to let us go mining with him made us really suspicious. He also said if we went mining with him it would "expose his way of mining", that in its self sounds kind of sketchy. 

He might just be the world's luckiest miner, but him being the second richest on the server, claiming to of made 30K in a day, claiming to of mined  10 stacks of diamonds, him not telling us how he mined and him not letting us in his mine together just makes him look as if he was using some sort of x-ray client. He says that several admins have been in his mine and said that he is legit but we could not tell if he was lying.

I have screenshotted most of the conversation we had as evidence if need be, it would be good if some admins could look into it to see if he was telling the truth or lying. Thankyou for reading this 

~ xXDanGamerXx

First, his claim might be off, it's his claims in the first place, not necessarily truth. Next, suppose it is really true, I'm fairly sure if someone is breaking 3 stacks of ores that one of the staff would have noticed through ore break logs, that's one of the many ways they notice xrayers. So far, given that he mines these many diamonds this often, if no one has said anything pretty sure he is doing it legally. 3 stacks of diamond ores is fairly reasonable if he mines all day and uses beacon Eff V. Adding in some advanced strip mining technique you can most likely achieve that number. The simple strip mine is not it you know.....you can do some variations, plus I've not seen him saying he's building anything, so pretty sure he mines all day.

I'll look through Divergent's breaks when I have a chance to, maybe in a couple hours. In all likelihood, had they really been x-raying, we would've caught them a long time ago, unless they're very careful. It's possible to mine that many diamonds in a day, we used to have players that mined an obscene number of diamonds daily through dedication, lots of time, and lots of strip mines or other mining tactics, like a beehive or wave.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

(04-14-2017, 09:36 PM)Star Wrote: I'll look through Divergent's breaks when I have a chance to, maybe in a couple hours. In all likelihood, had they really been x-raying, we would've caught them a long time ago, unless they're very careful. It's possible to mine that many diamonds in a day, we used to have players that mined an obscene number of diamonds daily through dedication, lots of time, and lots of strip mines or other mining tactics, like a beehive or wave.

Point A:  Divergent's been here for a good while and we check everyone for x-raying daily via logs daily.  If a player's still here at the end of the day, then they're not x-raying.

Point B
: Here's a look at how much stone Divergent went through in the past 24-hour period:

[Image: image.png]
He mined 15k+ stone in ~13hrs.

Here's his mining pattern:

[Image: image.png]
It's a 1x2 tunnel that stretches for thousands of blocks.  

This is a mining strategy used by many of the baltop players to accumulate diamonds and other ores, along with the strategies Star listed.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(04-14-2017, 04:44 PM)xXDanGamerXx Wrote: KittyWilson and I, xXDanGamerXx are witnesses of Divergent_ claiming about making 30K in a day through mining and selling diamonds, That would require 10 full stacks of diamonds, To me, that seems unnatural and possibly hacked.

Then we asked him what his tactics were ad what his strategies to finding diamonds was, again he refused. His answer was "Not many people know this method, so you can't see"

He also said if we went mining with him it would "expose his way of mining", that in its self sounds kind of sketchy. 

~ xXDanGamerXx

I was going to refrain from commenting as anything I could say on the matter has already been stated. I do want to regard this "method" quickly though. The method he's using (also the one I happen to use) is probably the best money maker and the most efficient way to mine for diamonds. Not wanting to share or discuss the method is completely reasonable.

While I haven't mined for a long duration in quite a while, I can say that if we are using the same method, the amount of diamonds mined in the time frame is completely reasonable.

We have staff that are excellent at catching xrayers, so the chances of one being missed is extremely low. It isn't something to be of much concern with unless you actually see their mine and believe it is sketchy.

(04-14-2017, 10:40 PM)NukedIceCream Wrote:
(04-14-2017, 04:44 PM)xXDanGamerXx Wrote: KittyWilson and I, xXDanGamerXx are witnesses of Divergent_ claiming about making 30K in a day through mining and selling diamonds, That would require 10 full stacks of diamonds, To me, that seems unnatural and possibly hacked.

Then we asked him what his tactics were ad what his strategies to finding diamonds was, again he refused. His answer was "Not many people know this method, so you can't see"

He also said if we went mining with him it would "expose his way of mining", that in its self sounds kind of sketchy. 

~ xXDanGamerXx

I was going to refrain from commenting as anything I could say on the matter has already been stated. I do want to regard this "method" quickly though. The method he's using (also the one I happen to use) is probably the best money maker and the most efficient way to mine for diamonds. Not wanting to share or discuss the method is completely reasonable.

While I haven't mined for a long duration in quite a while, I can say that if we are using the same method, the amount of diamonds mined in the time frame is completely reasonable.

We have staff that are excellent at catching xrayers, so the chances of one being missed is extremely low. It isn't something to be of much concern with unless you actually see their mine and believe it is sketchy.
I agree. I've made 30k in a single day before. It's possible to do, even without that method. I stripped mined from 1 side of the world to the other and got loads of diamonds. It's completely possible for this to occur.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

I mean i can be legit cause i got 8 stacks in 1 place that was loaded and i got like 20k

I was witness to the conversation and hold my hands up in also assuming he was xraying. I'm glad the staff have been able to prove otherwise now. Must be painful mining thousands of blocks across in one direction lol

I have strip mined 6 stacks of diamonds in part of a day around a beacon with haste II where I take EVERYTHING away from y==5 to y==15. If I put in 8+ hours in and really went at it, I could see bringing in way more. In my case, diamonds are a side effect of wanting a large open underground base.

I figured out that if I mark each diamond find, then I know which chunks have not had a diamond vein. So I could avoid clearing the entire chunk once I found the diamond vein. Each chunk can have only 1 diamond vein or none if a cave or lava is generated where it was. Potentially this would be the fastest way (the least stone removal) to find all diamonds in chunks around a Haste II beacon (101 x 101 block area).
/Rowebot