• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Divergent_ Using X-RAY Client
(04-14-2017, 10:40 PM)NukedIceCream Wrote:
(04-14-2017, 04:44 PM)xXDanGamerXx Wrote: KittyWilson and I, xXDanGamerXx are witnesses of Divergent_ claiming about making 30K in a day through mining and selling diamonds, That would require 10 full stacks of diamonds, To me, that seems unnatural and possibly hacked.

Then we asked him what his tactics were ad what his strategies to finding diamonds was, again he refused. His answer was "Not many people know this method, so you can't see"

He also said if we went mining with him it would "expose his way of mining", that in its self sounds kind of sketchy. 

~ xXDanGamerXx

I was going to refrain from commenting as anything I could say on the matter has already been stated. I do want to regard this "method" quickly though. The method he's using (also the one I happen to use) is probably the best money maker and the most efficient way to mine for diamonds. Not wanting to share or discuss the method is completely reasonable.

While I haven't mined for a long duration in quite a while, I can say that if we are using the same method, the amount of diamonds mined in the time frame is completely reasonable.

We have staff that are excellent at catching xrayers, so the chances of one being missed is extremely low. It isn't something to be of much concern with unless you actually see their mine and believe it is sketchy.
I agree. I've made 30k in a single day before. It's possible to do, even without that method. I stripped mined from 1 side of the world to the other and got loads of diamonds. It's completely possible for this to occur.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
[Image: latest?cb=20140209085003]

Messages In This Thread
Divergent_ Using X-RAY Client - by xXDanGamerXx - 04-14-2017, 04:44 PM
RE: Divergent_ Using X-RAY Client - by _JELLy__ - 04-14-2017, 06:54 PM
RE: Divergent_ Using X-RAY Client - by Star - 04-14-2017, 09:36 PM
RE: Divergent_ Using X-RAY Client - by Oshakai - 04-14-2017, 10:49 PM
RE: Divergent_ Using X-RAY Client - by Rowebot - 04-17-2017, 11:33 PM