• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Banned for mods (Fly hack?) C10H15Nitrogen
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Smp
Minecraft name: C10H15Nitrogen

Reason for your ban: I was banned for "mods" which I belive was Fly hack if I am correct and admit to doing. 

Who banned you: Deadcore and Grimm

Why should you be unbanned and Why do you want to come back:
 My friend invited me to this server about 2 weeks ago. This is after a break from Minecraft approx 2 years. I spent a lot of time playing and had just finished my second home, which I had built from scratch. I used the Huzuni hacked client, and used Fly and full bright. I did not use X-ray or any other mods, just fly. I didn't really see fly as such a big problem, but not my server, not my rules. I take complete responsibility for what I dead and I will NOT use any clients other than the vanilla client on the server if I were to be unbanned. I would like to be unbanned because I really enjoyed this server and often played with my friend. I really do hope I can be unbanned so I can play with my friend on this server I spent so much time on, it being my main server I played on. If there is anything I could do to make it up to the server community in return for a second chance of being able to play again along with my word of never using any hacks on this server again I would love to. Thank you for your time in reading this and respect any decision the server staff make. Thank you again.

I appreciate you coming clean with this. Hacking on servers is frowned upon, as it allows one player a distinct edge over another. That being said, you only used a hacked client to fly, which is milder in comparison to x-ray or hacked creative-mode. You won't be harshly dealt with over this but we do expect you to follow the rules

Now, you promised to use only vanilla client from now on in your appeal, which we will hold you to. If we catch you flying again, then we will be forced to permanently ban you for rescinding your promise and a repeated offense. Likewise, any further offenses may be punishable with a permanent ban depending on its severity.

You will be unbanned only if you are willing to agree with this. Do we have an understanding?
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

(05-06-2017, 06:36 AM)Grimm_Wolfe Wrote: I appreciate you coming clean with this.  Hacking on servers is frowned upon, as it allows one player a distinct edge over another.  That being said, you only used a hacked client to fly, which is milder in comparison to x-ray or hacked creative-mode.  You won't be harshly dealt with over this but we do expect you to follow the rules

Now, you promised to use only vanilla client from now on in your appeal, which we will hold you to.  If we catch you flying again, then we will be forced to permanently ban you for rescinding your promise and a repeated offense.  Likewise, any further offenses may be punishable with a permanent ban depending on its severity.

You will be unbanned only if you are willing to agree with this.  Do we have an understanding?

We would indeed have an understanding. Thank you.

Alright, your account and IP have been unbanned by the time this comment is posted.

Welcome back to HomeTownMC.

HomeTown Rulebook

i was banned for a reason could you please tell me why i don't know what i did wrong if you tell me i can fix it i just tried to log on and i was banned by grimm_wolfe so if you can please tell me what i did wrong

(05-07-2017, 05:44 AM)xander1273 Wrote: i was banned for a reason could you please tell me why i don't know what i did wrong if you tell me i can fix it i just tried to log on and i was banned by grimm_wolfe so if you can please tell me what i did wrong

"3. Post your appeal in your own thread: If you post your appeal on someone else's thread, we will not be happy and we will not accept it, and we will tell you to move it."
Source: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

Make a correctly formatted ban appeal, then we'll talk.  Your ban message should also tell you what you did wrong.

HomeTown Rulebook