• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal for being a nazi and an ass
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: C10H15Nitrogen

Reason for your ban: I created a concentration camp and lied in my second ban appeal. 

Who banned you: Grimm

Why should you be unbanned and [b]Why do you want to come back: Your text:[/b] I feel I genuinely fucked up. I created a concentration camp for no good reason. I understand that this was offensive to the community. In no way did I want to offend anyone. I swear I will remove all of it. I understand I was being immature by doing it and annoying Star. I really just want to be able to play again. Im sorry I lied in my second ban appeal, but I  didnt want to be viewed as a Nazi by the community. I dont want people to think of me like that. I understand what happened happened and I could I would have never done it. Im really sorry for wasting your time Grimm. If I get unbanned, I will become a productive member of the community. I swear I will never break the rules again. Im not really sure what else to say at this point, after spending so much time on the server and now realizing chances are I wont ever be allowed to play again, I just really ask for just a little bit more forgiveness, just one more chance. If there is anything that will help me get unbanned, im willing to do it. Grimm, thanks for reading this, and please I just beg for a few minutes of your time to think this over just once more. 

Here's an issue I have with this attempt.

This is your first attempt at appealing this ban:
[Image: Attempt_1.png]

Here's your 2nd attempt:
[Image: Attempt_2.png]

The appeal in which you've lied is 26 words longer than this appeal, which is a figurative slap to the face in regards to the effort the staff-team expects you put into this.

Another issue I have is this: https://www.hometownmc.com/forums/showth...p?tid=2346

You were unbanned not even 2 weeks ago.  It took you 9 days to get re-banned, which is signature of a problem player–a type of player who is permanently banned.

The final issue is how you treat other people, as evidenced in this chatlog:
[Image: b3f691a2ca3885304ba93a55b6380c4e.png]

That is an unacceptable statement.

Here are the stipulations required to get unbanned:

1) You will write a response to each of the following questions.  Each response will be a minimum of 400 words each.
  • Why was it wrong to build a Nazi concentration camp on the server?
  • Why is it wrong to tell people to kill themselves?
  • Why was it wrong to annoy, troll, and lie to a staff-member, and trespass on their property?
2) You will change your skin.  If we catch you using another inappropriate skin, we will ban you.

3) The edgelord antics stop.  If you start anymore shit, you will get IP-banned and purged from the forums.

You already wasted your 2nd chance, prove you're worth a 3rd only if you care enough and are willing to change.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Okay. Im starting it now. Will post when done.

it is finished, put into a new thread as a my new Formal ban appeal

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2365

The effort you put in is enough to warrant an unbanned, as you both wrote a lengthy appeal and changed your Minecraft skin as stipulated. If you mess up again, there will not be another chance. Some people don't even get a 3rd chance. Please, keep that in mind.

Welcome back to HomeTownMC.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook

Thank you so much Grimm. I wont screw up again I promise.