Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Lohigh

Reason for your ban: X-Ray 

Who banned you: Areyvek

Why should you be unbanned: I truly love the community on this server. I only used x-ray to get started but even then it's not okay. 

Why do you want to come back: I want to come back because I want to enjoy this server again.

Does a staff monitor this thread?

Sorry, I banned you right before I went on vacation. You are correct that it is wrong. If you want back on the server, what do you suggest we do to make it right?

I've been gone as well, sorry. the second I get back on I will apologize deeply to anyone affected by this. i'll also do anything you tell me

If you want to be unbanned, we have to know that you know what the affects of xraying are and how it is detrimental to the server. Please write an essay that answers these four questions, individually.

- Why is x-raying bad?
- How does x-raying affect other players?
- How does x-raying affect the server's economy?
- How will you take this ban and learn from it?

Please go into some depth and put thoughtful effort behind your answers.

X-raying is actually terrible, now that I think about it. ESPECIALLY with a server with actual currency. You can cheat players with money that you don't truly have and overall it makes you seem untrustworthy. Looking back on it, I truly don't even think I should be unbanned. I am a nuisance to this server.

I'm sorry.

Lohigh, as it is, your appeal is denied. Your responses are short and not very thought out. You're welcome to try again.

it said i have been ban for thef dont recall taking anything plz get to e asap

(06-11-2017, 12:01 PM)giftus Wrote: it said i have been ban for thef dont recall taking anything plz get to e asap

Please do not post on other people's appeals. If you wish to be unbanned/find out why you're banned, please make your own appeal using the format. If you need any other help click the link here: https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3
- KatNip

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: giftus

Reason for your ban: theft

Who banned you: Rowebot

Why should you be unbanned: because i can ensure u dat i didnt stole anything from my knowledge, in fact why should i the player are supper friendly n i love this server 27/7 i have been playing n i support this server with everything. i just recently bought a rank to make my experiences better n more enjoyable. 

Why do you want to come back:. i want to come back to finish up 1 of 5 project i ave goin on the server n to also to enjoy the feel it give on hometown

please unban me