Theatre Build
I have decided to take up a large project on the server;

To make a semi-working theatre with:

• More than 200 Seats
  • A Stage
  • Backstage
  • A Foyer
  • VIP Boxes
  • Artwork Around the theatre (Through the use of /ArtMap)
  • A Tech Booth connected to fully functional lighting, stage effects and pyro
  • A Backstage With Dressing Rooms, A Green Room, Tunnel Networks to move around the theate
  • Sets that can be used for 'Shows'
  • And many more...

Once completed, this will be a public location for other users to explore, and even put on shows.

If you would like to help with this project by donating materials (Dirt, Wood, Clay etc.), please contact me in-game (Via. /mail send NitroBot5000) or within a reply of this thread. I'm also in need of building helpers (Part-time or Full-time*) to help with constructing the theatre. Cash donations will also be accepted, and put to good use to purchase materials.

If you have any expertise in redstone, that would also be gratefully appreciated to help with the wiring of the lights and control booth.

*I can't say that there will be pay for helping, but your efforts will not go unnoticed and you will receive a sign in the foyer.

Quote:Progress:

8.3%

Dirt Ground Laid
Theatre Foyer Designed -- In Progress
Theatre Foyer Built
Theatre Seats Designed and Built
Walls Built
Roof Built
Stage and Wings Built
Backstage Built
Tech Booth Built
Lights Built
Redstone Built
All Work Finished Off
Open to Public

Is this decoration or are there gonna be shows?
Is this a movie theatre or acting thingy? Like the one you made on that other server with mods?
How many people are working here with you already?
How far have you already got?
Where are you planning to build this massive thing?
How big ia your budget saved up for this?
How are you going to get the materials now that the inflation is going on?
Any way i could take a part time job in this?
-0,0 days without a sh*tpost

-Forum dwelling since 2015! 

(06-02-2017, 09:28 PM)Rasse82 Wrote: Is this decoration or are there gonna be shows?
Bit of both really, dependant on if we can find a way to make it work, like with discord and sets.
Is this a movie theatre or acting thingy? Like the one you made on that other server with mods?
Acting theatre, much like Musicals or Pantomime
How many people are working here with you already?
So far it's only me
How far have you already got?
The dirt foundation is currently being laid
Where are you planning to build this massive thing?
The size is slightly bigger than the one made on the old server, which had a stage width of about 30 blocks long, the stage is going to be longer, and there will be Stalls with 100 seats, and two circles each with 50 seats or more. So It's definitely going to be spread out over more than  20 chunks

Thanks for the answers Big Grin
You didnt see the last 3 questions or were they unaswerable?

Oh, let me answer them:

It's going to be built near my base on a large elevator platform in plains.

600$

Shops, Mining Donations etc.

Any way you want

Also, If anyone is good at building architecturally, your help would be greatly appreciated for the design of the theatre (Which will be built in Creative)

hey i am more than willing to help with the building of this, especially with anything redstone-related you might need help with

(06-03-2017, 10:07 PM)Nitro Wrote: Also, If anyone is good at building architecturally, your help would be greatly appreciated for the design of the theatre (Which will be built in Creative)

I'll be honest with you, I'm alright with exterior architecture, but I specialize in Interior. So, if that helps you, I'd be honored to help ya in this project you have here.
[Image: OsDR4]
-=Minigunner=-

(06-16-2017, 07:48 AM)Casosix Wrote: hey i am more than willing to help with the building of this, especially with anything redstone-related you might need help with

(06-16-2017, 08:00 AM)_Minigunner_ Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 10:07 PM)Nitro Wrote: Also, If anyone is good at building architecturally, your help would be greatly appreciated for the design of the theatre (Which will be built in Creative)

I'll be honest with you, I'm alright with exterior architecture, but I specialize in Interior. So, if that helps you, I'd be honored to help ya in this project you have here.
Any help would be great, if  you see me online, just ask and i'll show you what can be done

I can provide materials with reasonable prices and fast delivery. Items that are on high price range or otherwise hard to get are on my specials. That includes clay of ANY sort, quartz, gold, decoration items (sorta) and ground materials. I can also clean the place and make a nice melon salad.
If you are in need of any of the material types i just mentioned, leave me a delivery and i'll arrange them.