• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question About Town Ownership & Rollbacks
Good evening,

I've been on the server for just about a year now. I went through a period of about six months where I wasn't on a lot. College takes up a lot of time.  Big Grin

My town, Strandedville, had three inhabitants that were recently banned, for X-Raying and other charges. My question is, can I ask for a rollback to remove their houses and their protections on their land? It's right within eyesight of my house and I'd rather just not have the houses there. Since they're gone for good, it seems that rolling it back to the original land would be the best for me as a town owner.

I'd just like to know what the rule would be surrounding structures of banned individuals in established towns. At the very least, one of the structures has water pouring off of it that is an absolute eyesore that I would like removed at a minimum. I believe I had Star look at it, although that was a few days ago and I don't remember what was said. Thanks!

If someone is banned or quit server we would like a bit of time pass before we remove something. However, if your townrules specify something that as soon as they are banned or gone for certain amount of time before they joined, we can do it right away.

(06-07-2017, 12:09 PM)shisuan Wrote: If someone is banned or quit server we would like a bit of time pass before we remove something. However, if your townrules specify something that as soon as they are banned or gone for certain amount of time before they joined, we can do it right away.

I don't have any written out rules, so that's why I'm asking. Seems kind of sleazy of me to not have any rules, and then tear down structures that I don't like.   Big Grin

I'd just rather have active players use that land, instead of dormant structures lying there for eternity. I'll let them sit for a bit longer. I know the players through mutual friends - I don't think they're returning, so I don't think I need to wait for a ban appeal, but I'll wait a few days before contacting a staff member to do the deeds. Thank you!