Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on: smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Fluorescentlight

Reason for your ban: Mass Theft

Who banned you: Lex

Why should you be unbanned: I really like this server. I don't remember why I did it, but I do know that I should not have done it. It isn't right to steal. I took off from mine craft for a little bit for testing at school just to study, but when I went to go take the test a kid started cheating off of me. He stole the things I had time to collect and prepare. I understand now that theft isn't right. I knew it then, but I never took it into consideration until that happened. No one wants to be stolen from. You may or may not unban me, but if you do, you have given me a fresh start, which is what I would like to have

Why do you want to come back: As I mentioned earlier, I love this server and have made many friends on it. For a while, it felt like a second family because of the people on here. I would also like a new beginning. Everybody needs this. Everyone makes some mistake, but until they realize what they did wrong they won't learn from it. I want to prove myself worthy of having a community and friends. So if you do unban me, you will make my day. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

I would also like to add that I have been banned for a while and that while I did take a break from minecraft for school, I still want to play the game. I also might add that I have found this to be THE best server as far as survival and balance vanilla and modded. It is now summer and I have nothing to do and I truly regret stealing stuff. I am only adding this on because I feel I have not said enough. Please unban me. Quick Question: Did you guys reset the server, I just saw something and was curious. Once again, thank you for taking the time to read this. Sorry if I am bothering you about this subject.

You'll be unbanned by me, as Lex has stepped down from staff. Welcome back to HomeTown.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

Thankyou!!!