Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Hometownmc

Minecraft name: SkeletalSock

Reason for your ban: Lying/Stealing

Who banned you: Star

Why should you be unbanned: Ok, so I took some parachute. I put it in the bottom right hand corner of a chest because I didn't know what it was. You guys all questioned me for about 10 minutes and I had no idea what you were talking about until I actually saw the item. I am willing to admit that I did /rand about 10 times griefed a bunch of bases, took tons of stuff but i'm sorry. I really like this server and its by far the best smp server ive ever played on. I'm sorry I took the parachute and griefed a ton of bases. I will not do it again. I really want to be let back on to the server. I know this is my second appeal but thats because you guys denied the first one. If I get let on im deleting all my stuff if it helps my cause.

Why do you want to come back: Because I really like the community and the server. I enjoy playing on it and it brought me back to minecraft.

Well, before I unban you I'm going to have to go through the logs and find the bases you griefed, so be patient.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

OK, THANK YOU!  Heart I'm going to assume it will take a bit because most of them I just took food but 2 of them I took a lot.

Okay, I went around and fixed all the grief I could find, so hopefully you won't be re-banned for the same offenses. No more stealing, lying, etc. You've been unbanned, welcome back to HomeTown.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!