Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ban Appeal
b]Server you were banned on (SMP):[/b] smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: Cat330DL_Man

Reason for your ban: Building Dirt Penises

Who banned you: Vil

Why should you be unbanned: I normally do not enjoy grieving, I learned my lesson the hard way. I was playing a prank on a friend. His brother came on, saw what I had done, and got a mod to ban me. My friend was Ok with it after it happened, but after asking vil to unban me, he declined. 

Why do you want to come back: I love hometown (from my time on the server), and all my friends have a town in the works, which I really want to be a part of. Hometown has really ben the first server ive been serious on, and I would love to come back.

Thank you for your consideration!

offender: Cat330DL_Man

timeline: i was called over by i believe iatebrunch about some grief that was taking place in their town. when i tp'd over i noticed that Cat33oDL_Man and made a few giant dirt penises around one of the areas. i rolled back and banned with option to appeal.

evidence: http://imgur.com/eSnyXVH

observation: if you dont like to grief then why did you go ahead and do this. a prank is one thing, but making dirt penises around the area is not a prank. what you failed to consider is how the others would react to what you did, your prank is still considered grief because you are altering someones build when you should not be. on a side note, your friends do not need to get on the server just ask me to unban you and give me updates as to what you plan to with your appeal. if you can give me your word that something like this will not happen again i will be more than happy to unban you.

action taken: banned with appeal.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]

(02-04-2016, 06:32 AM)vilneas Wrote: offender: Cat330DL_Man

timeline: i was called over by i believe iatebrunch about some grief that was taking place in their town. when i tp'd over i noticed that Cat33oDL_Man and made a few giant dirt penises around one of the areas. i rolled back and banned with option to appeal.

evidence: http://imgur.com/eSnyXVH

observation: if you dont like to grief then why did you go ahead and do this. a prank is one thing, but making dirt penises around the area is not a prank. what you failed to consider is how the others would react to what you did, your prank is still considered grief because you are altering someones build when you should not be. on a side note, your friends do not need to get on the server just ask me to unban you and give me updates as to what you plan to with your appeal. if you can give me your word that something like this will not happen again i will be more than happy to unban you.

action taken: banned with appeal.

Ok, I will not let it happen again. thank you.

you have been unbanned, keep yourself out of trouble. welcome back to HomeTown.
[Image: rIcAAht.png?1]