Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: royster500

Reason for your ban: Being Disrespectful

Who banned you: NukedIceCream

Why should you be unbanned: I really like the server and promise i wont be disrespectful again

Why do you want to come back: Because I really enjoy playing with my friends on this server.  Smile

Server you were banned on smp.hometownmc.com

[b]Minecraft name:
royster500

Reason for your ban: Okay so look, I have just finished exams and i was really excited to get home and play some minecraft withmy friend Santigold. I got too excited and started staying really stupid things like consistently saying Lillian instead of the correct spelling of her name. I was also being really stupid by saying things like "are you a feminist" "thats so gross". I also said some more things like fck and cvnt which i truly regret. I finally got banned when i chicken said he was leaving and i said "yeah fvck off chicken." or something along those lines. I honestly regret this as I am now banned and sitting in my room bored as anything. I would be so thankful if i were to be unbanned and i promise i will not swear ever again (this includes fvck, cvnt, fck, or any other abbreviation of swear words). Please give me one more chance I promise i will not make the same mistake again.

Who banned you: NukedIceCream

Why should you be unbanned: I have truly learned from my mistakes and i promise not to ever commit the same offenses on this server ever again. I will apologize individually to everyone i have offended and do my best to make peace with everyone again and put this whole incident behind us all.

Why do you want to come back: I was having great fun on this server and I am very angry at myself for getting myself banned. It is completely my fault and I promise to make it up to everyone i have offended.

please guys give me a second chance i have been trying for 45 minutes please guys please please please!!!

It'll be a longer wait than 45 minutes. Most people wait a day.

You need to be patient, as the person who banned you has his own life. You took the time to get banned, now it takes time to be unbanned.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

You were disrespectful to multiple people, most notably Lilian. You were kicked multiple times with warnings as well as a mute. You promised every time that you'd stop but you kept going right up to when you were banned.

There was blame put on your cousin multiple times, which doesn't hold much ground as you are the one responsible for your account. After you were banned your friend kept commenting on speeding up your as well as saying that you'd pay to be unbanned, both of which don't help.

Evidence: http://imgur.com/a/xZK7j

With that being said, you will need to wait for a mod+ to review your appeal, as all I can do is provide what happened.

when will a moderator look at my thread

I will be unbanning you if, you agree to not be disrespectful to anyone else and to do /rules upon your return. If you break any other rules, it will be a ban with no appeal due to your previous behavior.
- KatNip

(06-18-2017, 11:09 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: I will be unbanning you if, you agree to not be disrespectful to anyone else and to do /rules upon your return. If you break any other rules, it will be a ban with no appeal due to your previous behavior.

I was banned by Nuked and I have no clue why! I just joined the server and I was building my house! I did nothing wrong. please un- ban me! I just want to play Minecraft! Heart

-KGKat

(06-19-2017, 01:19 AM)KGKat Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 11:09 PM)TheOnlyKat Wrote: I will be unbanning you if, you agree to not be disrespectful to anyone else and to do /rules upon your return. If you break any other rules, it will be a ban with no appeal due to your previous behavior.

I was banned by Nuked and I have no clue why! I just joined the server and I was building my house! I did nothing wrong. please un- ban me! I just want to play Minecraft! Heart

-KGKat

Please create your own thread using the appropriate format to be unbanned.
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=3

(06-19-2017, 01:32 AM)NukedIceCream Wrote:

-KGKat

Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): HomeTownMC

Minecraft name: KGKat

Reason for your ban: something called grief

Why should you be unbanned: I don't even know what I did wrong and I will never do it again

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoy Minecraft and it helps me escape from my real life

(06-19-2017, 02:19 AM)KGKat Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 01:32 AM)NukedIceCream Wrote:

-KGKat

Reason for your ban: something called grief

Why should you be unbanned: I don't even know what I did wrong and I will never do it again

Why do you want to come back: I really enjoy Minecraft and it helps me escape from my real life
You need to make your own thread to be considered to be unbanned. You used the correct format though :3
- KatNip

Reason for your ban: Something called grief

Why should you be unbanned: I don't even know what I did wrong! I will never do whatever it was again!

Why do you want to come back: I love Minecraft and it lets me escape from all of my life problems!