• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal (x-ray)
Server I was banned on: SMP

Minecraft name: NoahBakesCookies

Reason: X-Ray

Who Banned Me: Rayvens

Why I should be Unbanned:
I'm sorry.
I don't wanna lie and complain saying "it was my little brother" or "it was an accident". I was x-raying and I am extremely sorry for it. I hate myself for doing it and I regret it. A lot. I am seriously in love with this server, and I have been playing it non-stop for the past three days. I know there's a small chance that this will actually manage to get me unbanned, but it's worth a shot. I guess I was just bored and wanted to try it out. Obviously, I paid the price. I promise I will never cheat on this server again, because obviously it has dangerous consequences. And to the staff that caught me, I say thank you for catching me and doing your job. I finally found an amazing SMP server, and I just screwed everything up for me. I underestimated the staff on this server, and I'm sorry for that. I don't expect this to get me unbanned but I hope you all consider it. I hope everyone has a great time on the server, even if i'm probably not returning to it. Thank you, and i'm sincerely sorry for my absurd and immature actions.

Why I want to come back: 
Like I have already stated, I am in love with this server. I've been playing with my friends on this server for only 4 days and I have already made great progress, since I have been addicted to this server and have been playing it non-stop. I don't want to have to leave the best SMP server I have seen, and I definitely don't wanna leave my friends behind on this server. I regret doing what I did, and I would love to come back to this server. I really don't deserve to come back, but I hope you consider it. Thank you.

-NoahBakesCookies

Thank you for being honest about what you did. 
It is not my decision if you are to be allowed back on our server,
however I would like you to answer these questions with great detail before the decision is made.

Quote:- Why is x-raying bad?

- How does x-raying affect other players?

- How does x-raying affect the server's economy?

- How will you take this ban and learn from it?
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

Why is x-raying bad?: It gives the player full ability to instantly locate diamonds, emeralds etc. while other players are left in the dark with an unfair advantage.

How does x-raying affect other players?: It gives the x-rayer more ores and possibly more money if they so wish to sell them than other players, and if they continue to do it could have more money then anyone else on the server.

How does x-raying affect the server's economy?: It severely effects it because it lets a single player take stacks of diamonds and sell them, making them have a way larger amount of money than other players.

How will you take this ban and learn from it: This is my first time doing this, so now I know what trouble it can cause. I now know the damage it can cause on this and other servers and won't do it again.

Rayz mentioned great detail- we expect a paragraph per point. Xray is a serious offense here.
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!

I am extremely sorry, here is the updated version.

Why is x-raying bad? X-raying is extremely harmful to the server and the players that play on it. It allows one player to see through walls (and underground) giving the player an extremely unfair advantage to other players. The x-rayer can dig straight to diamonds, gold, emerald etc. or find mineshafts/caves. Just doing this could damage the economy, having the x-rayer rise above every other player in money or diamonds.

How does x-raying affect other players?: It gives an extremely unfair advantage to the x-rayer, because at any point they could x-ray and get stacks of diamonds, letting them rise in money and materials over every other player on the server. X-raying also allows the player to find underground caves, mineshafts, player bases, etc. which normal players shouldn't be able to be. It gives the x-rayer an extreme unfair advantage over other players, and is completely unfair.

How does x-raying affect the servers economy?: If a player were to x-ray even one time, it would give them thousands upon thousands of dollars more than other players, allowing them to buy 10 parrots as if it were a pile of dirt. X-rayers could potentially ruin the economy, giving thousands of dollars to players or using it all for themselves.

How will you take this ban and learn from it?: Even though I still wish to get unbanned, I'm glad I got banned. Being banned taught me a valuable lesson, now knowing the consequences of x-ray. It can damage the server or get players banned, and I now know what damage it can cause. I now realize that x-raying has no rewards, you either get banned or hurt the server. I promise that I will never x-ray on any server (including this server) ever again. It was an immature decision and I am sincerely sorry.

You have been unbanned

Thank you so much <3 I really don't deserve this