• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
real time chat
Now I know : just use minechat or just come online. Yet it isn't alwasy that easy. Alot of players maybe haven't got a smartphone and can't install minechat, so when they, say, at a friends house and just totally bored, they can't chat. 

"the thread is a sort of chat system." Well yeah, but way more from a distance. A real time chat would be more usefull for, let's say, a small missunderstanding. I think it's a good idea, but it depebds on you guys
Let the STEAK rule!!!

I don't know, I just about everyone I know uses minechat regularly. It's never really been an issue. Plus, everyone is always around on skype, and if you ask around, surely someone you know has a staff member's skype. There are plenty of times when people can't get online, and they kinda just deal with it. There have been other networks in the past such as teamspeak, but I've heard it didn't get used all that much. In my opinion, it's probably not necessary.
you can't take trash out of the oven
[Image: UvdzAjN.png]

I feel like it could cause lag on the webpage ( Maybe it won't I don't know lol) and also, many people won't use it..

Also if you have internet and are able to load up HT forums, whatever device you use to do that HAS to be capable of either running minecraft or running minechat.
Also what beo said, there was a unofficial teamspeak I think, and some other things... Maybe the steam group. But no one talks much on there or atleast to me Tongue
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/map...ient-1-8-3

Problem solved.
[Image: sVvtyQE.jpg]

Woop woop
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

If you don't have a smartphone and don't have access to a computer, then what would you use to access the live chat?

I've had that program for a long time, Definitely worth it, and you can set it up to automatically log it in when you load it up.

I don't see how this could work there might now be staff to be able to moderate the chat 24/7 and getting it to see with MYBB system would be hard to figure out, But this is totally possible.

(02-06-2016, 01:46 AM)DK_ Wrote: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/map...ient-1-8-3

Problem solved.

holy shit
this is amazing
OMFG
:ooo
im getting thisrnpls
FUCK YOU, IM FROM OAKLAND

*Sees thread about a live chat wanted on the forums*

*Realizes that means another thing to mod*

*Eventual realization that all banned players have access to the forums*

*Cries*
Human embodiment of Murphy’s Law, at your service!