Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
banned again-_-
b]Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord):[/b] smp

Minecraft name: alliswagg

Reason for your ban: grief

Who banned you: kat

Why should you be unbanned: because i already got banned for grief. if you read my first ban appeal, you will see that i already apologized for stealing other people's stuff and that since that time, i have never grieved again. its a little silly that the mods ban people for everything just to get people to visit this site and write a ban appeal, it works obviously, but come on, we all just want to play minecraft. this isnt north korea(x and people should claim their stuff more to make sure stuff doesn't get stolen, the rules should be re-written so that 5 players dont have to get banned every single day):

Why do you want to come back: cause other than this ban issue, this server is cool and the people are cool. i want to come back because i already apologized the first time and have not done anything wrong since then. i just wanna be able to play this game like minecraft is intended to do

You actually did grief again, as my beacon was missing upon your return as well as some iron ore from another players build. However I will unban you as you seem like you care about the server.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/cYoOW
- KatNip

I mean you stole a beacon and got banned. What did you expect?