• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please give me one more chance that I don't deserve
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): SMP

Minecraft name: Warmspot

Reason for your ban: Offense 1 - Grief, Offense 2  - Harassing Rayvenz, Offense 3.5 (Not banned for this one) annoying cato, Offense 3 - Grief/Parrot killing

Who banned you: Star, Rayvenz, Star

Why should you be unbanned: I know that you said don’t appeal and then I appealed anyways and then got the thread closed. Now I realized I should have never posted that thread, though i’m doing it again anyways. That thread wasn’t thorough and I rushed it because I just wanted to get on the server. This appeal I will be working on for a while and i’m asking you to read this and give me one last chance. (Skip to the Heart  if you don’t want to listen to the long explanation of everything I did on the server.
The day I started the server I got addicted to minecraft again, but I went against the rules and got banned. I stole an item unintentionally and griefed a bunch of bases intentionally. At that time I didn’t realize what I was doing. I didn’t think it was against the rules. Once I was banned I realized it was and tried my best to get unbanned. When I got unbanned I thought that it was really easy to get unbanned and that I could break the rules all I want and just get banned and unbanned again. I even went and bragged to people how many times I was banned like an idiot. I got banned again after about 1-2 days. That I was just being dumb. I don’t really know what I was thinking was going to happen if I messed with a staff member. I wasted about a half an hour of rayz time and messed with her on discord. To you Rayvenz i’m sorry. I’ve been thinking about everything for a little over a week. It took me a while to wrap my head around everything I did and how many problems I caused on the server. I given it a lot of thought. When I got unbanned from the second offense Ara gave me a warning that if I broke the rules again I would be permanently banned. That time I was afraid because I had a feeling I wouldn’t be let back (I wasn’t). After that there was a 2-3 week period where I did my own thing and talked to people on discord. At one point near the end of the period I was joking around with cato and doc but it got out of hand. It started as me chasing cato in a river trying to eat her while invis and with a wailord head on. I took the joke I little too far and just keep following her and she got annoyed. I got a warning from Rayvenz to not bother her. Then there was the night with llama. I was helping her find a parrot. We were in res spawn and there was a guy named enderman (can’t remember first part of his name it was a while ago, sorry). I followed him for 30 second and then told llama that I found a parrot. I knew you could hit them in res because I had one killed by someone and I had a really bad idea. I killed one of his parrots not thinking. I told llama what I did and she told me to tp her in so she could kill them. The guy disappeared and said to leave him alone. We went around looking for parrots again and I happened to find him. I tped llama in and she killed all of his/her other parrots. I wasn’t really thinking and just thought that if he asked I would just buy them back for him. I shouldn’t have never killed the parrot in the first place. He went to staff and Star msged me. I tried to play it off like I was the accomplice and didn’t do anything. I planned to just msg him afterward and pay him for new parrots. I really should have just been honest and told star that I did kill a parrot and that I was willing to pay him to buy new ones. I got banned, and deserved it. I panicked because I loved the server and didn’t want to find a new one. Heart I went against the rules wrote a bad appeal and it got closed. I knew if I ever stood a chance of getting back I was going to really think about what i’d done and make an appeal that isn’t fake and had feelings and truth behind it.
For the last week and a bit i’ve been on discord and listened to everyone having fun on the server. This made me realize how much I wished it. I wanted to rush and put another appeal up but I knew I couldn’t because it wouldn’t be good get rejected and I would most likely be banned from the forums.
The name of this part of the appeal is why should we unban you? And I haven't even explained that yet, so that is my next thing I will explain. I know I don’t deserve to be unbanned, i’ve already had way too many chances. I’m just begging for one more. I would be fine if you remove my access to /tpa (if that's too much work for you I just won’t use it). I am extremely sorry for everything i’ve done. I’m sorry for wasting stars time, wasting Rayz time, wasting any other staff member that i’ve bothered on this server's time, wasting anyone who is reading this appeals time. By this point i’m 100% sure I will never break any rules again. I won’t even get close to breaking any. Thank you for your time reading this section of the appeal.
Why do you want to come back: This by far my favorite server ever. I love everything about it. This server is really the only thing I find fun in minecraft. I’m on the discord everyday but I had nothing to say because i’m permanently banned from the server. I really hate leaving things on a bad note and as of now that's how I left the server. The way i’d prefer leaving it is just slowly growing away from it after a long time.

per·ma·nent·ly
adverb
  1. in a way that lasts or remains unchanged indefinitely; for all time.
I object to violence because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent. - Mahatma Ghandi
Idk I liked the quote though it may not fit me because what I did was just plain evil, no good at all

I wish it was different and I would have never had to post this….i’m sorry

You were  not banned for harassing me, though you did taunt me by placing signs on my property right after you had been unban.     I banned you for grief and your disrespect for the rules that day, not for harassment.

You not only 'annoyed' Cato but you broke into her house multiple times, causing her distress.
I was also told you switched her lamp on and off to irritate her.
You continued to do a little damage here and there even after having the rules explained to you so many times.

Though its not my decision if you are unban, I highly doubt you wouldn't cause yet another issue.
[Image: IqEDa8l.png][Image: IgRwvbV.gif]

You were specifically told not to make another appeal. Locking Thread.

https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2486
- KatNip