• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Large amounts of materials
Hey guys, so I've started a huge project and am in desperate need of certain materials. At the moment i have ~160,000 stone which means i need a couple thousand more. I need 90,905 oak planks (6 double chests of oak logs), 25,480 white wool, 22,604 gray wool, 12,022 glass, and 4,549 glowstone. I'm willing to do item for item trades, purchases (though funds are limited), and I was thinking of doing donations for having your name on a plaque in the build when it is finished or something similar.
Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart, which is currently all over that tree, you’ll find a way to forgive me.

[Image: GU8OFOr.png]

Wut Ya building?
Mechanic, Landrover lover, dont let me near a welder and an oxy torch Big Grin

[Image: CZo9VnF.png]

a museum
Sorry about that whole “shooting you” thing, but I know if you look deep into your heart, which is currently all over that tree, you’ll find a way to forgive me.

Good luck Smile
Thanks for reading my post :3

- Became Trusted rank in April 2015

Wrex, when the museum is done, can I be an archaeologist for the musuem?
Let the STEAK rule!!!

idk, hiring a steak to be an archaeologist is kinda unheard of

You gotta start somewhere...
Let the STEAK rule!!!

This sounds cool wrex! I could always let you use my personal sheep farm if you want to Smile Just pm on the server or Skype :3
- KatNip

I have a shit ton of stone left over at clemcastle i'll check that out. If you need any help atm ive got nothing to do and would be delighted to help out.
Days since veo last sucked my dick: 0
Times Veo has sucked my dick: 1

I have a loooooooooot of stone atleast 5 double chest full of stone you can have and ill throw some oak wood your way to. I also have string for wool that you can also have. Also a chest full of glass that you can also have. Contact me on the forum where i can dump this stuff to you at. If there is anything else i stock up on that you can have ill let you know. Good luck with the museum.
"La vida es la felicidad Alegría y Gracia"
HT Rules
https://hometownmc.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=13&pid=27#pid27