• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cannot Join Server
For some reason, I cannot connect to the server on either account, on either of my computers.

I get the error: io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused: no further information:

(07-12-2017, 09:23 PM)Kcalifornia Wrote: For some reason, I cannot connect to the server on either account, on either of my computers.

I get the error: io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AnnotatedConnectException: Connection refused: no further information:

It's not just you. I was thrown off the server earlier and this message popped up. Either something is wrong or someone might be working on something. Regardless I'm sure it will be working again soon.
“Never be cruel, never be cowardly, and never ever eat pears!”

“Always try to be nice but never fail to be kind!”

“Laugh hard, run fast, be kind... “

(07-12-2017, 09:37 PM)Steasaur Wrote:
(07-12-2017, 09:23 PM)Kcalifornia Wrote: For some reason, I cannot connect to the server on either account, on either of my computers.

It's not just you. I was thrown off the server earlier and this message popped up. Either something is wrong or someone might be working on something. Regardless I'm sure it will be working again soon.

The forums show that the server is offline, so I guess I didn't have to re-install Minecraft 4 times...