• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ban Appeal - (Xray?)
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: SiiBeRius

Reason for your ban: Thought i was Xraying. 

Who banned you: Shisuan

Why should you be unbanned: i was falsely accused of xraying as i was selling my diamonds for 1 dollar because i was board and i had a bit to sell because of my fortune 3 pick i got enough for myself and i wanted to give some diamonds to people to help out the comunity and also grab some money while at it. but shisuan thought i xrayd those diamonds so she banned me. she is a good admin/staff but i didnt xray. i know what it is but would never do it it just ruins the game.  

Why do you want to come back: the server is fun to play on i like the staff and the people who play on it and its just a good round server as there is no spamming and people hacking as much and this is the only server that i have fun on.

(07-13-2017, 11:38 PM)SiiBeRius Wrote: Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: SiiBeRius

Reason for your ban: Thought i was Xraying. 

Who banned you: Shisuan

Why should you be unbanned: i was falsely accused of xraying as i was selling my diamonds for 1 dollar because i was board and i had a bit to sell because of my fortune 3 pick i got enough for myself and i wanted to give some diamonds to people to help out the comunity and also grab some money while at it. but shisuan thought i xrayd those diamonds so she banned me. she is a good admin/staff but i didnt xray. i know what it is but would never do it it just ruins the game.  

Why do you want to come back: the server is fun to play on i like the staff and the people who play on it and its just a good round server as there is no spamming and people hacking as much and this is the only server that i have fun on.

Hello, SiiBeRius.

I'll be reviewing your ban appeal, as you've expressed displeasure about Shisuan's actions and have brought into question their abilities as a staff-member.

Evidence: https://postimg.org/gallery/mha90gwg/e631d307/

A )  According to CoreProtect, you uncovered an average of 6 ore veins within 0.12hr [7min 12sec], or about an ore vein every minute (Xray1).

B )  According to CoreProtect, the area you mined was located at x: -13512 7: 27 z: 4353 (Xray1 & Xray2).  In the screenshot from Xray2 shows you mined straight down from a cave to the area, where your proceeded to start mining diamonds.

C )  As evident in screenshots Xray3 and Xray4, you started mining straight to diamond ore veins in a small area with no evident pattern to suggest you found them legitimately.  You even found some diamonds through a plain stone surface.

With these facts, I agree with Shisuan's deduction that you used a prohibited orefinder.  Telling falsehoods on top of this ban only hurts your ability to appeal by a large margin.  This appeal is denied.  You may find a new server or make an honest, lengthy appeal.  Further lies or outbursts will result in a forum-ban or a Discord-ban on your account/s.

Thank you for playing on HomeTownMC SMP, your patronage is welcome while your actions are questionable.
[Image: MlZF3GH.png]
"C'mon, let's keep it simple, huh?  He broke the rules, I banned him."

HomeTown Rulebook