Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal - Xray
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): smp.hometownmc.com

Minecraft name: SiiBeRius

Reason for your ban: Was xraying

Who banned you: Shisuan

Why should you be unbanned: ok first of all i was using an xray texturepack i know i lied on the last one i made and it was dumb of me to do that. i know i shouldnt be unbanned because of the hacking i was doing it was wrong of me to do it as there are people on the server that play legit. i did play legit for the first day and so i was on but i couldnt find any diamonds so i got a texturepack that showed you where they are. on the other application i lied about xraying and it wasnt good of me to do it as it makes people trust me less and less but um asking for a seccond chance you can take all my stuff and things take my house away and everything but i loved the server as it has a great economy and staff.

Why do you want to come back: i want to come back because it is a good server to play on i love the people they help out as much as possible and the staff tell you everything to know when you want to know. all im asking is for a seccond chance you can reset me as i said in the thing before i just want to play on the server again and if you find me hacking on the server again you can perm ban me / ip ban me and i wont put another application out ever again.

Please let me back on i beg of you :'(

- By SiiBeRius

First question: why did you lie and accuse me of lying?

(07-15-2017, 03:13 AM)shisuan Wrote: First question: why did you lie and accuse me of lying?

idk its just something you think off when you first get caught im pretty sure everyone does that but that doesnt give me the right to lie i should of just been honnest from the start im sorry shisuan.

Unbanned