• Welcome to the new forums! Server IP: smp.hometownmc.com
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appel
Server you were banned on (SMP/Discord): Xray Texturepack

Minecraft name: Main: NoahTheNerd, Alt Hacking On: Zyphnaut

Reason for your ban: I was playing the server with some friends of mine from my school when one of them told me that they had been playing on the server for almost a month and that they had found no diamonds. So I offered to get banned for them by xraying from them.  One of my friends told me that the staff never come on the server so I thought it would be an easy get away with finding and never be caught. I hopped on one of my alts to hack so I couldn't be caught and come back on later. While xraying in racked up over 2 stacks of diamonds for my friends to make some armor then I started to make my house. I logged off and when I came on the next day (the day i'm making this) I was IP banned from your server.

Who banned you: Kat 

Why should you be unbanned: I would really like to be unbanned so i can play a survival server with my friends again and so we can finish off our city we were building. I am really sorry for xraying on your server and I promise to never every do it again I have learnt from my mistake and believing that I wouldn't get banned from breaking the rules.

Why do you want to come back: So I can rejoin the community and be able to play once again with my friend on your server. 

~Noah

Your appeal is lacking in information as to why X-Raying is negative on the server and how it impacts other players. Please update your appeal with the following questions:
- Why is x-raying bad?
- How does x-raying affect other players?
- How does x-raying affect the server?

I suggest looking at other accepted X-Ray appeals before writing your own to have an idea about what you should be writing to be unbanned.
Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/3LScV
- KatNip